My Movie Reviews on the I Spit on Your Grave Series

→ in
Tools    

I Spit on Your Grave (1978)

I Spit on Your Grave Remake (2010)

I Spit on Your Grave Part 2(2013)

I Spit on Your Grave Part 3 (2015)

I Spit on Your Grave Series Overall Review

First off I want to say, good thing I watched the edited version to the original movie, since I heard the original copy was very nasty. The remake was better and improved then the Original imo, especially the revenge scenes. I know the rape scenes can be hard to watch but without that, it would be hard to cheer on Jennifer when she gets revenge because we wouldn't know if she was really raped or not.

I like how Part 2 fixes the problem a little bit like not all of the men in this movie are evil and had a female villain in it too. I think part 2 would of been better if it was focused on two females and see how they manage to survive their ordeal and take revenge on their attackers. It's just something different then just seeing this one female facing this cruel problem.

As for Part 3 I didn't think it was needed, they could of easily explained what happened to Jennifer in a newspaper article or something in the beginning of Part 2. It was nice to see the actress that plays as Jennifer in another one of these movies again though.

There's another movie coming out also which is called I Spit on Your Grave Deja Vu which I don't think it's needed either.

I hope you guys liked my reviews

I read your posts...but I have not seen the movies....

I've seen every I Spit on Your Grave movie. I'm a big fan of the series even if I don't think any of them are great movies. Besides the original, they all blur together for me.

I've seen every I Spit on Your Grave movie. I'm a big fan of the series even if I don't think any of them are great movies. Besides the original, they all blur together for me.
I think the remake was the best one and yea I wouldn't say great movies but more of a guilty pleasure