Goodbye

Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
To whom it may concern:
Maybe you anticipated this. Maybe you're glad to see me go. But a lot of what's happened here has had a negative effect on my personal life, and for that reason I cannot stay. Goodbye. I don't know that you're ever gonna see me again.

"Goodbye, Jenny Hayden."

Steve why? I read and post here all the time, I didn't see any conflict involving you. Is this about something that happened to you or someone else?

Often we think something said by another is devastating and everyone will turn on us..but the truth is no one ever really notices. You seem fine to me, I was glad to read your post and I'm glad you're around.

Can you explain? If we knew what the problem was maybe it can be resolved.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Better have a good explanation, otherwise, I'm using your own five words against you.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...32#post1626232

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, stop being so touchy, dude.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

C'mon Steve, you have friends here, I don't know what this is all about, but if you had a run-in with someone, don't let that person drive you away, otherwise they win.

Tell me what the problem is and I will call it like I see it.

You can always take a break. But it would be sad if you just left forever. No one hands out 5 popcorn buckets the way you do.

But really, you can't leave, Steve. Now, everytime I see someone give out a
rating, it will just remind me of how you used to rate all your movies

Who are you?! I only like goodbye threads from people I know. Sad!

Hey, Yoda removed a couple of my silly posts when I interrupted hours of senseless off-topic bickering & personal insults with some benign "off-topic" jokes... and I'm not leaving!

Not sure what sparked this, either, but I hope you'll reconsider. It might help to know that, for most of the people here, disagreement and condemnation aren't the same thing. Most of us have butted heads a few times, but just rolling with those punches has led to a mutual respect between most of us, too. You can disagree with people and still like them!

That said, I know that climate isn't for everyone, so if you're genuinely the sort that's going to be bothered by the occasional conflict, I can understand and respect that. All the best either way.

Hey, Yoda removed a couple of my silly posts when I interrupted hours of senseless off-topic bickering & personal insults with some benign "off-topic" jokes... and I'm not leaving!
Damn. I guess I'll have to try harder next time.

i declare you a sociopath . your lack of having a sensitive soul gives you away

on a more serious note , the reason why an internet argument hurts more ( yeah , actually it hurts me too , I confess !! ) is that you get to read the hurtful words again and again .

a verbal argument is less hurtful because the offending words go off into thin air after being spoken and you aren't confronted with them again . not so about written words though , you see them again and again .