Since movie theaters are closed...

Tools    

where do I find the movies that come out?

Sorry not familiar on the procedure that was said about the movies that are just coming out to theaters. if anyone has a thread that talks about this let me know also so I can check it out.

I don't understand the question. Where do you usually learn about upcoming releases? At the physical theater?

Regardless, there are no upcoming releases, at least not in the near future. The first would be months away.

I don't understand the question. Where do you usually learn about upcoming releases? At the physical theater?

Regardless, there are no upcoming releases, at least not in the near future. The first would be months away.
Like say there's a movie that is suppose to come out in April but since the theaters are closed, what happens to that movie, will I be able to watch that off a streaming site or does the movie get pushed back a later date.

There was a movie called the hunt that came out on March 13th, I go on the fandango movie site and it says home premiere but doesn't tell you when it does premiere.

Ah, I see.

It seems to be that almost everything which had already come out was released on digital platforms, but everything that hadn't just got pushed back.

Ah, I see.

It seems to be that almost everything which had already come out was released on digital platforms, but everything that hadn't just got pushed back.
https://www.firstshowing.net/schedule2020/

I found a site that tells you the April releases and they say VOD next to it meaning Video On Demand. I'm assuming It seems like the movies in May are good, after that not sure since June to December there's no VOD label next to those movies.