I'm actually pretty decent today. Most of it will depend on sleep, and I had two bad days previously, so I was due 8 hours.

I noticed feeling better (body and mind) the moment I got home from doing something, which has been rare, as I've been a hermit this past year. Even though I'm out of shape, towards the end of one run, I'll sprint like crazy -- just to be young. Once I got home and took off my warm clothing, I got that runner's "high" and since then, I've been trying to go out at least once a day, even for just 5 minutes. I've only missed a few days, but I'm a streaky person, so I added a few things, like sunglasses, so I could observe others. A few times, I'd smoke a doobie just to get my imagination rolling, even pretending to be a spy and a hundred other stories, especially since the nearest thing here is a strip club (and I'm the only guy who hasn't been in there, but I came close once). In my area, it probably seems suspicious. When I was running down my road today en route my house, I saw a door open fast, and as I passed I put my left hand up (backward hi?) and sorta yelled out "Just running". She responded with something I couldn't hear, but it did bother me; I just hope it won't be a deterrent. "Why is this guy running?" (of course, if there was a cute blonde jogging along with me, we'd be SO normal)... And in some cases when my imagination runs wild, I can't help but laugh, which got me even higher. Laughter is great medicine, even if you have to force it.
Loved reading that. Thanks