Loki (Marvel series)

Tools    

He's a god. They are above our petty morals! So good or bad makes no difference.

Star Trek (2009) and the resulting sequels is how you do good time travel/alternate universes. For real, they could not have done a better job with that split.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Watched the first ep, and was not overwhelmed, but it's definitely watchable. The special effects hold it together for me, which keep a basically uninteresting story moving along.

Tom Hiddleston gets to show his range pretty well-- an enjoyable character here who plays it a little for laughs. He can conjure a great evil face and laugh, and is natural at sarcasm.

I didn't know if Owen Wilson could sustain his character. But so far he's good, chiefly because his is a comedic character.

So, the quality of the series will depend upon what follows. I'll be watching...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I thought the first episode was OK, if a little heavy on the exposition/ set-up side of things.

I did thing the whole time bureau thing was pretty similar to the Commission in The Umbrella Academy, though.