Child Actors All Grown Up

Tools    

We were watching The Grinch the other night and talking about what a natural she was infront of the camera. I wondered what happened to her.
Yeah apparently she started to transform when she was in Gossip Girl and it got so bad she eventually walked away/was forced out and at 16 immediately put together The Pretty Reckless and hasnt looked back since. More power to her I guess. It helps that she could always sing whether it was Dr. Seuss Christmas songs or raunchy hard rock lyrics. Theres no doubting her voice.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah apparently she started to transform when she was in Gossip Girl and it got so bad she eventually walked away/was forced out and at 16 immediately put together The Pretty Reckless and hasnt looked back since. More power to her I guess. It helps that she could always sing whether it was Dr. Seuss Christmas songs or raunchy hard rock lyrics. Theres no doubting her voice.
Yes good on her. You have to do what you want to do in life. No point otherwise.

Pretty little child and very attractive woman.

Did anyone else really love Jan-Michael Vincent in Buffalo 66?

Whatever happened to

Kirsty Graham from Loch Ness. So gorgeous, and so comfortable infront of the camera.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Did anyone else really love Jan-Michael Vincent in Buffalo 66?
I did (I love the movie a lot more though), and it was funny seeing him in "Going Home" with Mitchum as his father.

Haley Joel Osment. Still acting and seems to have had a lot of work but I havent seen him in anything that I know since Sixth Sense.

wow thats a lot of... beard...

How bout the terrifying kid from The Ring is now smoking hot… Not sure how I feel about that. Would it be out of line to tell her wow youre pretty but YOU GAVE ME NIGHTMARES WHEN YOU WERE 12!!!

also was the voice of Lilo by the way.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Haley Joel Osment. Still acting and seems to have had a lot of work but I havent seen him in anything that I know since Sixth Sense.

I just saw him a while back (November to be exact) in an indie film called Almost Friends playing Freddie Highmore's best friend.

I just saw him a while back (November to be exact) in an indie film called Almost Friends playing Freddie Highmore's best friend.
any good, FGG?

He looks so grown up now it makes me think Sixth Sense couldnt possibly have been so long ago. I thought he was so good in that movie for kid that age and wonder what his acting is like now.

A Christmas Story cast members:

Zack Ward (Scut Farkas)

Yano Anaya (Grover Dill)

Scott Schwartz (Flick)

Ian Petrella (Randy Parker)

Demian Slade
- "I Want My Two Dollars!" paperboy Johnny from Better Off Dead...

Michael Treanor
-starred as "Rocky" in the original 3 Ninjas. He left acting and is now a doctor, specializing in anxiety disorders.

Then

Now:

Max Elliot Slade - played the young Steve Martin character in "Parenthood" but would be more known as "Colt" in 3 Ninjas and appeared in two of the sequels.

any good, FGG?

He looks so grown up now it makes me think Sixth Sense couldnt possibly have been so long ago. I thought he was so good in that movie for kid that age and wonder what his acting is like now.
I actually enjoyed it. The focus is more on Freddie's character, a one-time aspiring chef who finds himself in a rut involving what to do with his life and his crush on a local barrista, played by Odeya Rush. Osment's character is the more outgoing best friend who aspires to become a law student and leave their hometown for the bright lights of New York to start his career there.

Learned a lot about the film when I got to talk to the film's director, Jake Goldberger, who shot the film in only eighteen days.

Thanks. I'm enjoying reading these interviews.

He actually had a significant role in the Entourage movie.

He actually had a significant role in the Entourage movie.
Thank you. I'm sure we have that but I havent seen it yet.

This may shock some fans...but Jackie Chan actually started as a child actor. He was 7 years old when he made his first film, The Story of Qin Xiang-Lan in 1964.

And here's another one...the legendary Bruce Lee

A 9-year old Bruce Lee in The Kid (aka Kid Cheung and My Son A-Chang)

A more recent one, Ip Man co-star Louis Fan Siu-Wong is the son of Fan Mei-Sheng, a respected Hong Kong actor who directed one film, Amsterdam Connection in 1978. Louis made his debut at the age of five and had appeared in brief appearances in martial arts films before taking up kung fu himself at the age of 14 after advice from his father to get stronger.

Here he is in Ip Man 2 (2010)

Alex D. Linz, the kid for Home Alone 3 (which featured Scarlett Johansson as his sister hehe)
Then

Now