TV TRIVIA

Tools    

That was Nedra Volz, who played Adelaide. Of course, Rae left to star in the spinoff, The Facts of Life. Does anyone know the 80s movie star who was in that show's cast for the first season only?

Sgt. Bull Dyke?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Alice's cousin's name was Emma...here's a new question:

Eve Arden's daughter (Deborah Walley) was married to Kaye Ballard's son (Jerry Fogel) and they lived next door to each other. Name this NBC sitcom from the late 60's.

The Professor's name was Roy Hinkley and Mary Ann's last name was Summers. I recently watched a documentary about the show and learned something else I never knew...did you know Gilligan was the character's last name? It was never mentioned on the show, but it was revealed in the documentary that Gilligan's first name was Willie. If you're interested the documentary is entitled Surviving Gilligan's Island: The Incredibly True Story of the Longest Three Hour Tour in History. There's a review of it in my thread somewhere.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Here's a new question:

Who played Jeannie's mother on I Dream of Jeannie?

Didn't Barbara Eden play Jeannie's mother? I know she played her sister, but I thought she also played her mother. (It's been a long time since I saw the show, so I might be remembering wrong.)