The movie where the road behind was replaced by trees as they escaped.

Tools    

The ending of the movie was the most compelling part. There was a young girl and an older boy or man, they were in the woods talking or arguing with some other people. They got in their car to run away and escape. As they drove down the road, the road fell away behind their car and trees grew up in its place to prevent them from being captured or followed. I believe the move was set in the 70s or 80s, but I'm not sure.

adz
What were they escaping from? People? Zombies? Monsters?

What caused the trees to grow? Magic? Science? A Dream?

Well, if you're going to start out by giving me a hard time because you cannot read, I already know what kind of a person you are. As I said, they were arguing with other people. I have no idea what caused the trees to grow. If you saw the movie you would recognize this scene instantly, so I guess you have not seen it and have nothing to offer in terms of a real reply.

He didn’t give you a hard time, he asked relevant follow up questions. The part you bolded is a non sequitur, too, because he didn’t ask who they were arguing with, so i think it’s you who wasn’t reading properly.

If you resent being asked for these kinds of details I’m not sure you’ll have much luck with your search, so I’m closing this thread.