Is Matrix Rated PG-13 or Rated R?

Tools    

It's so weird, I searched "Matrix PG-13," and got a link to this site, to a post like 9 years old, and this site is still active(Good job), but I still haven't found an answer.

Welcome to the human race...
There's enough, I guess.

Also, very amused at the fact that you said "Crap" upon finding out The Matrix is R-rated. I would assume that you're not old enough to see it then.

Funny, in my country I could see it when I was 11...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You'd think he would just catch it when it's on TV, but they don't really broadcast it on TV anymore.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A system of cells interlinked
Lots of active users here, from what I can tell.

Currently 83 users on MoFo right now.

Welcome!

Well it's officially a 15 over here in the UK (which is equivalent to an R Rating)
But when it is shown on TV, it's advertised as a 12 (PG-13) because they cut some of the violence out. I reckon it could have gotten away with a 12 regardless.

You'd think he would just catch it when it's on TV, but they don't really broadcast it on TV anymore.
I checked IMDB....the next airings are Saturday August 1st at 4:00 PM and Sunday August 2nd at 1:00 PM on A&E.

You're a Borat and Bruno fan, but you're not allowed to watch the Matrix? That's kind of weird.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Pretty much everything that is restricted in the states is not restricted in Canada.

Suspect's Reviews