Swine Flu

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I found out last week that my sister has had it.
Cause you were JOKING, it MADE SENSE, therefore it is FUNNY.
I wasn't joking.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well my sis is only 14 months old, so no, she's not preggie.

Oh my gosh, read more than just my posts on the last page. I even quoted the message I was talking about in my post and you still didn't get it.

Maybe...but I DO wanna make an impression. I don't want btp be seen as an inactive member, or a noob, and DEFINATELY not an *******.

AWWWWWW!

On Topic: Quite Possibaly. And hopefully, it will kill Bish, for not sending ANYONE to New Orleans after Katrina until like 2 years after it happened. SO **** GEORGE W. BUSH. LOL, sorry, I was partially off topic.

Anarchist within reason
Go with me on this one

I think we should all go out and find someone we know who has swine flu and rub our faces in their tissue so that we get infected with swine flu at the smae time and can get it out of our system at the same time then we can go back to being normal people free from the fear that is created by the panic stricken media i.e the Daily Star, The Express and Channel 4

Got a feeling that I might be alone on this one though
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Well...it's Crazy, but it JUST MIGHT WORK! LOL

And my idea is:

We kill Obama and make the US a democracy, with all the decisions going through us two! Other than you...I might be alone on this one

Anarchist within reason
Gordon Brown first surely!!! Obama seems okay, my prime minister is a joke!!!

Im actualy woried that it will mutate and turn into a killer flu.

Normaly i don't care about dieases spreading because they normaly effect sh!ty third wolrd countries no one cares about, but it has hit my city pretty bad and if it actualy does mutate, i could be one of those people on the news who say "don't think it won't happen to you".

I cannot believe you posted that and am very sorry you feel that way… empathy for our fellow man is what makes us human… and the lack thereof reduces us to something other than…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Maybe if I changed the word 'sister' to 'my parents' daughter'?

As to the comment Caity quoted - words fail me, they really do.

AWWWWWW!

On Topic: Quite Possibaly. And hopefully, it will kill Bish, for not sending ANYONE to New Orleans after Katrina until like 2 years after it happened. SO **** GEORGE W. BUSH. LOL, sorry, I was partially off topic.
Let me guess, you agreed with Kanye West when he said George Bush had bombs planted on the levees so he could flood out the black man and make New Orleans a safe tourist city again.

Let me guess, you agreed with Kanye West when he said George Bush had bombs planted on the levees so he could flood out the black man and make New Orleans a safe tourist city again.

You know what I think about Swine Flu? Screw it. As if we don't have enough OTHER UNOFFICIAL types of Pandemics. Like Global-Warming.

And...uh...teen pregnancies. XD

Those two examples are pandemics?

A system of cells interlinked
How is Global Warming a pandemic?

Oh, I think i get it...