7. Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd
8. A Passion Play (pt. 1) - Jethro Tull
9. A Passion Play (pt. 2) - Jethro Tull
10. Light of Day, Day of Darkness - Green Carnation
11. Autobahn - Kraftwerk
12. Alice's Restaurant - Arlo Guthrie
13. Floating - Klaus Schulze

13 songs with lyric(s) you always mishear

1. Paul Young, Every Time You Go Away - Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

1. Paul Young, Every Time You Go Away - Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you
2. Billy Joel, Keeping the Faith - Is the line "a nice cold beer in the shade" or "an ice cold beer in the shade"? (Either way, one of them is wrong.)

Welcome to the human race...

2. Billy Joel, Keeping the Faith - Is the line "a nice cold beer in the shade" or "an ice cold beer in the shade"? (Either way, one of them is wrong.)
3. Massive Attack - "Man Next Door" ("Always a fuss and fight" sounds like "Always a fuss and fart")

3. Massive Attack - "Man Next Door" ("Always a fuss and fight" sounds like "Always a fuss and fart")
4. Credence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising - There's a bathroom on the right

4. Credence Clearwater Revival, Bad Moon Rising - There's a bathroom on the right
5. Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead or Alive - "Dead or Alive" always sounds like "Wiggle Around" to me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho_1

5. Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead or Alive - "Dead or Alive" always sounds like "Wiggle Around" to me

6. Van Halen, Hot for Teacher - I hear "Are you heard about your license, but I guess it sounds so cold, I didn't know about disco" when it is "I heard about your lessons, But lessons are so cold, I know about this school"

6. Van Halen, Hot for Teacher - I hear "Are you heard about your license, but I guess it sounds so cold, I didn't know about disco" when it is "I heard about your lessons, But lessons are so cold, I know about this school"
7. Soul II Soul, Back to Life - I want to be a wombat, I want to be anemic

8. Midnight Oil, Blue Sky Mine - Who's gonna shave me?

9. Yaz, Situation - "Moveout" sounds like "Moo Cow"

10. Spock's Beard, Beware of Darkness - "Watch out, take care, beware of farts that linger"

10. Spock's Beard, Beware of Darkness - "Watch out, take care, beware of farts that linger"
11. Stone Temple Pilots, Interstate Love Song - "Feeling like a ham and mustard shake"

11. Stone Temple Pilots, Interstate Love Song - "Feeling like a ham and mustard shake"
12. R.E.M., The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite - "Calmly celebrate her"

12. R.E.M., The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite - "Calmly celebrate her"
13. Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Blinded By The Light - "Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche..."

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

13 non-Christmas songs about December or that have a winter theme

1. Counting Crows - A Long December
2. Frank Zappa - Don't Eat the Yellow Snow & Nanook Rubs It

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
13 non-Christmas songs about December or that have a winter theme

1. Counting Crows - A Long December
2. Frank Zappa - Don't Eat the Yellow Snow & Nanook Rubs It
3. The Moody Blues - December Snow