Which social media service do you draw the line at?

Tools    

Which is the newest social media service you've decided not to join?
11.11%
3 votes
Facebook
11.11%
3 votes
Twitter
55.56%
15 votes
Snapchat
18.52%
5 votes
Grizzle
3.70%
1 votes
Instagram
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL.you couldnt make thatup...No, really!

Maybe they just didnt like you and the colour of your money enough to fix it coming across like that.

The truth is in here
From the impression I've gotten, Snapchat is godawful. Everyone seems to think they are really funny using the exact same puppy filter over and over. Plus I don't really like taking lots of random pictures of myself, I already see my face a lot in the mirror.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
From what I've seen, Snapchat is godawful. Everyone seems to think they are really funny using the exact same puppy filter over and over. Plus I don't really like taking lots of random pictures of myself, I already see my face a lot in the mirror.
oh godd i dont know what a puppy filter is and i'm not about to ask.Grown ups behaving like 13 year olds really creep me out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I mostly use Facebook to talk to a few of my friends.

And annoy @Swan.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I recently got rid of all my social media except Twitter, which I only use to follow mostly directors. I never post on it, and might get rid of it.

I have a facebook account but really don't do much on it. I used to have a twitter to follow James Gunn, Marvel Entertainment and Chris Pratt but I gave up after I constantly seen James Gunn post more trash bashing people than about the upcoming movie, GOTGV3.

I have a Letterboxd account.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I recently got rid of all my social media except Twitter, which I only use to follow mostly directors. I never post on it, and might get rid of it.
Gr8. Now I have nobody to t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ annoy.. -_-
Curzon Line too? You rascal!