Hey there

Tools    

Hello, MoFos. My good friend Classicqueen finally talked me into getting my own account here. I've been spying on you guys for awhile, but I love the site. Congrats on a recent 10th annversary, by the way.

As you may have guessed by my avatar, I love classic movies and strong female characters. CQ and I have pretty similar tastes. You might say I'm a Lady in her kingdom. I enjoy all different movies but I like mysteries and romances the best. My favorite actors are Paul Newman and Audrey Hepburn. I'll put a Top 10 list up here soon.

Probably just be dropping by from time to time to leave an opinion or wise-cracking comment. Please don't mind my sarcasm. I even used it on my priest once.

As a long standing member (I prefer the term "elder") of this forum with infinite reverence and admiration from absolutely everyone on here, I, planet news, would like to welcome you, The Dame, to Movie Forums.

Enjoy your stay. But, more importantly, enjoy being in my presence.

Thanks you guys so far. I'll try to remember to wear sunglasses when planet news is online, and I'll never look directly into the light.

Nice to meet you!

Hello, MoFos. My good friend Classicqueen finally talked me into getting my own account here. I've been spying on you guys for awhile, but I love the site. Congrats on a recent 10th annversary, by the way.

As you may have guessed by my avatar, I love classic movies and strong female characters. CQ and I have pretty similar tastes. You might say I'm a Lady in her kingdom. I enjoy all different movies but I like mysteries and romances the best. My favorite actors are Paul Newman and Audrey Hepburn. I'll put a Top 10 list up here soon.

Probably just be dropping by from time to time to leave an opinion or wise-cracking comment. Please don't mind my sarcasm. I even used it on my priest once.
Congrats on finally getting here, you"l have lots of fun and make some great friends, trust me.