MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

After much consideration I have picked a winner from the wonderful submitted stories.
We had stories from:

Melania-Bot

Arnold Schwarzenegger

russlle cassie

Loki/Barberella

Prymaat Conehead

Thank you to all that participated. If I missed anyone please let me know.

I had it narrowed down to Melania-BOT and Barberella and it was quite a close call. The deciding factor was the ending of the stories and although I liked them both the winner is.
Cat_sidhe ~ Loki/Barberella.

Congrats you have your choice of a reward. A clue to the special hidden immunity idol or the Flashlight from the planet Illumination
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	barb.fw.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	45435  

Congrats you have your choice of a reward. A clue to the special hidden immunity idol or the Flashlight from the planet Illumination

Do I have to state here which it is or via PM?

It's looks like that that got us into trouble in the first place.

Do I have to state here which it is or via PM?

It's looks like that that got us into trouble in the first place.
You can state here because the reward not picked will be used in another challenge.

o so this has strted?

did i miss the frst chllenge?

is there still time 2 vote?

whens the nxt challenge?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can state here because the reward not picked will be used in another challenge.
This body I've appropriated is fun and hot, but perhaps slightly dim.

I may be needing that flashlight...

o so this has strted?

did i miss the frst chllenge?

is there still time 2 vote?

whens the nxt challenge?
Just some pre game fun. Check out the first couple of posts in this thread for current stuff. Those wanting to play but not on the first ship will be taking off at a later date. Anyone can hunt and find the idol at any time.

Welcome, glad to have you. You are part of the 2nd away team. Come up with your character and good luck.

I'm not so good at character names. So I'll go with, Rhys Strife.

Welcome, glad to have you. You are part of the 2nd away team. Come up with your character and good luck.

I'm not so good at character names. So I'll go with, Rhys Strife.
Sounds good, welcome.

I'm babysitting right now but later tonight I am going to make some updates and add the new signed up players list and post some basic game info. I may throw in a new clue and or challenge.

"So the process begins again. Its time I must drink to numb my senses as I study my......competition."

cat_sidhe ~ Loki

"Well of course you are my dear. Wait, what is this?!...."

"....is that Dustin Hoffman?! Is this Tootsie 2? Feh, damned sequels......"

HashtagBrownies ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

This must be the 3rd or 4th time that Governor Arninator has made an appearance, if I "recall" correctly. heh heh Let it be known that popularity and vocabulary dont walk hand in hand.

Rauldc14 ~ Russell Casse

"Ah yes...the person I eliminated in Survivor 7. Then he was just let back into the game and eventually won !!!!! --gulp gulp gulp--

I need a recess

"So the process begins again. Its time I must drink to numb my senses as I study my......competition."

cat_sidhe ~ Loki

"Well of course you are my dear. Wait, what is this?!...."

"....is that Dustin Hoffman?! Is this Tootsie 2? Feh, damned sequels......"

HashtagBrownies ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

This must be the 3rd or 4th time that Governor Arninator has made an appearance, if I "recall" correctly. heh heh Let it be known that popularity and vocabulary dont walk hand in hand.

Rauldc14 ~ Russell Casse

"Ah yes...the person I eliminated in Survivor 7. Then he was just let back into the game and eventually won !!!!! --gulp gulp gulp--

I need a recess
Great stuff my good Doctor.

Some basic rule info and other stuff has been posted in the first post of this thread. If anyone can think of anything they would like added to this so it is easier to play the game let me know. Also I have made a challenges post which will highlight current and past challenges. I will get the new player badges and update the banner in the next couple of days. I am still planning on posting a new clue and a new challenge sometime soon. Cosmic/Dredd will be filling in for a couple of days when I go into surgery and is working on a challenge as well so look out for that.