Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

If it's still outer space themed, I am thinking of having former Survivor 7 host, Sigoursexy Weaver, come out to play for the very first time.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigourney.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	45126  

And @Yoda - it’s your turn to sign up. You did play once years ago. This new game supposedly has a cash reward.

@Sedai

I still worry my involvement would be disruptive. Some people think I shouldn't even get involved in arguments because my position as admin is inherently problematic in any disagreement, so I can't even imagine how it would be perceived in something like this.

I still worry my involvement would be disruptive. Some people think I shouldn't even get involved in arguments because my position as admin is inherently problematic in any disagreement, so I can't even imagine how it would be perceived in something like this.

Attachments

Name:	argue.fw.png
Views:	299
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	45177  

@Yoda and I could be a team playing as one and we'll be the Siamese Twin Cenobites from the outer space segment of Hellraiser: Bloodline.

Attachments

Name:	Twins.jpg
Views:	836
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	45178  

Heh. If there were teams, I'd definitely feel better about it, at least.
There usually are. Would you feel better about random teams, or the type that just naturally manifests?

So looking back this is the last list I had:

Yam12
Captain T
Rauldc14
Donniedarko
Daniel M
Sexy Celebrity
Velvet

If I am missing someone or if someone on the list is no longer around or is not able to play please let me know.

Teams/Tribes or in this case Patrols are definitely something I would like to do for the first part of the game. The size of these would depend on how many players we can get.

Some of you mentioned you would like to help with the game but not play. If till interested please hit me up.

Thanks all, if we can get enough interest I should be able have tons of time to do this as I will be stuck in the house for a few weeks recovering and with nothing else to do.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I'd definitely consider joining, I think leaving it until now was a good idea really. Beforehand, as enjoyable and iconic as they were, we played them one after another with barely any breaks and I think some of us got a bit fatigued or bored by it or couldn't be bothered to clear out our inbox

But yeah, even if I don't join I'd definitely be up for helping out!

And I agree with rauld, this feels like it should be more low key. Wouldn't be too shocked if I ended up eating my words on that if all hell breaks loose after the first elim though

I'd definitely consider joining, I think leaving it until now was a good idea really. Beforehand, as enjoyable and iconic as they were, we played them one after another with barely any breaks and I think some of us got a bit fatigued or bored by it or couldn't be bothered to clear out our inbox

But yeah, even if I don't join I'd definitely be up for helping out!

And I agree with rauld, this feels like it should be more low key. Wouldn't be too shocked if I ended up eating my words on that if all hell breaks loose after the first elim though

Awesome I will add you to the list as a maybe - thanks.

Yam12
Captain T
Rauldc14
Donniedarko
Daniel M
Sexy Celebrity
Velvet
CiCi (maybe)

Got word Yam is not around anymore, thanks Cat

This game needs bigger and better players. Isn't it for money (still?)

This should be like the ultimate, All-Stars game.