New Survivor Game

Tools    

Originally Posted by TONGO
I would run a Survivor game, but anyone wanting to be in it would have to prove to me theyre not an Alt (and not be on my Ignore list obviously)
See, this is why I deleted my idea for a Survivor game. 'Cause you'll only be this way. Exclude people on your famous ignore list. I had an idea and I thought it was something you would like, and maybe you could host it and do a better job with it than I could, but, at the end of the day, you're impossible. There's a reason people got upset with you.

You have had me on this ignore list thing of yours for awhile now, you've never given up with it, and I really feel like I did nothing to incur this wrath. We had been talking and getting friendly in PMs, but after the drama of Survivor 7 and my decision to bring back Rauldc14, you just started hating me, and it hasn't ended. I know how Raul feels. You just hate for no reason. You started making me feel that way about you in Survivor 4. You're impossible.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sooo........ No survivor game?

You're fooling' no one SUSPECT!!!

Suspect's Reviews

That didn't even cross my mind that Royale could be Suspect. It totally could be.

I would run a Survivor game, but anyone wanting to be in it would have to prove to me theyre not an Alt (and not be on my Ignore list obviously) I think Dan, Sean, DonnieDarko, and some others are interested, but Id want at least 13 players (not accounts) to start one. Cause thats a real game, theres enough players/pawns/snakes to mix up the power scheme suddenly, more leverage for everyone, and more risk. I value my relationships with the people here, but would be firm & fair, not showing any favoritism.
I'd be interested in a new Survivor game but at the same time I'd feel like my idea for a new Survivor with the existing thread already created would end up being forgotten about. I also think an interesting approach for future Survivors would be that the winner hosts the next one - and if said poster is too busy, he has to find someone with free time to play.

There needs to be a revamping and a version 2.0 so to speak.

I do not mind the drama if it is in character and not something else. Chaos is great for excitement, but structure and gamesmanship is important as well.

The winner hosting is a cool idea.
I don't really like it.

If the winner wants to host the next Survivor, fine. But it shouldn't be something the winner has to do. Hosting these things can be tiring, burdensome, and difficult to execute. The right person should be the host. The winner having to host.... that's a sucky prize for winning the game. It might make people not want to win.

My wish is TONGO gets over his issues with me and we all do a new Survivor game as thorough and entertaining as his Survivor 4. I have a wrestling theme idea in mind -- Survivor: Wrestlemania -- where all of our characters are professional wrestlers. I see TONGO as a great host for this. I know he likes wrestling. I think it would be a lot of fun. But this is just my idea and he could do whatever he wants. If I did the Wrestlemania theme game myself, TONGO's welcome to join it. I just wish he would be okay with me joining his. I realize I quit constantly, but I wanted to make up for that. Last year was tough for me. But I'm optimistic. I believe things can be amended, can be fixed. The game doesn't have to end on a bad note with the last couple of Survivors.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't really like it.

If the winner wants to host the next Survivor, fine. But it shouldn't be something the winner has to do. Hosting these things can be tiring, burdensome, and difficult to execute. The right person should be the host. The winner having to host.... that's a sucky prize for winning the game. It might make people not want to win.

DESPITE my game failing, I had a lot of fun hosting and I thought people who did play had a good time playing.

Sign me up when it happens.
See, TONGO? Two fierce players are ready to play. Probably more.

DESPITE my game failing, I had a lot of fun hosting and I thought people who did play had a good time playing.
It wasn't a total failure. I did my typical routine - win the first competition, then quit the game. I wrote a story. I tried to help 7thson win as a shadowy figure in the background. I consider CosmicRunaway the winner, even if she won in a way I did not like.

I had a great time.

I think you get out what you put in. This is MOFO and building a character to play in a game that really means nothing but bragging rights is flippin' great.

What serious player here (that also likes to have fun) has not thought over and over about their character for a survivor game? I think Tongo has the most trouble here and usually returns to an apelike persona (compliment), but SC is close 2nd with his choices.

I really loved the Freddy guise.

Anyway, A good survivor drops the real life stuff at the door and does not hold a person responsible about it after the game is over.

Alt accounts though - seriously?

I had a great time.

I think you get out what you put in. This is MOFO and building a character to play in a game that really means nothing but bragging rights is flippin' great.

What serious player here (that also likes to have fun) has not thought over and over about their character for a survivor game? I think Tongo has the most trouble here and usually returns to an apelike persona (compliment), but SC is close 2nd with his choices.

I really loved the Freddy guise.

Anyway, A good survivor drops the real life stuff at the door and does not hold a person responsible about it after the game is over.

Alt accounts though - seriously?

Have fun with your game.