The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

Sent my list in. I'm not involved in the community much so I based my votes on the people I often agree with the most when I see their posts/lists/countdowns.

Master of My Domain
This. Is. Going to be. Awesome.

I'll send my list in soon. Anyone interested in bribing me with juicy rep?

This. Is. Going to be. Awesome.

I'll send my list in soon. Anyone interested in bribing me with juicy rep?
perhaps you should change your status to Rep Whore... lol

you call yourself that all the time.

You were last time . I didn't go by memory there BTW I just looked at that thread a minute ago. You got 24 lists last time SC, are you aiming for more or around the same?

Master of My Domain
I had trouble finding my lil Dogbert in between all those horrifying creatures you people call avatars.

I really tried to add you in at the last minute, but there's just no room. Plus, your current avatar sucks.

You were last time . I didn't go by memory there BTW I just looked at that thread a minute ago. You got 24 lists last time SC, are you aiming for more or around the same?
I want much more.

I was hoping we'd do this again. I finished #79 last year, but I'd only been here for about three weeks at the time. I've whored myself out a lot since then, so I expect to finish significantly higher this year.
Bish!

I had trouble finding my lil Dogbert in between all those horrifying creatures you people call avatars.
Ha, that's funny I'll have to add you to my list. Wait a minute.....did you vote for me?

I really tried to add you in at the last minute, but there's just no room. Plus, your current avatar sucks.
I may never forgive you for that avatar comment.However, I still have strong feelings for you and will vote you into my top 5.

Ha, that's funny I'll have to add you to my list. Wait a minute.....did you vote for me?
lol that info cant be disclosed... or Sexy will unsex you from nominating.

I may never forgive you for that avatar comment.However, I still have strong feelings for you and will vote you into my top 5.
I'm so sorry. Your avatar looks good on the forum, but on the poster, un-animated, it's not very striking. Anyway, I already decided that you're going on my list, too.

Since I was #1 last time, I have nowhere to go.... literally! I just have to stay where I am.