MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Really? I just assumed since the Padres cant win a game i.e. get in a situation to where they need a closer, that his Saves would plummet.
Two things:
1) Prior to this, the Braves were projected to be the 3rd worst team in MLB (behind/ahead of Philadelphia and Minnesota).
2) Prior to this, the Padres had what was expected to be a top 5 bullpen; they're probably only behind KC now.

Good to hear! At first I freaked my Save count just went down a 1/3rd overall, and snatched up Jason Grilli. Grilli did have a good spring, and Im guessing he'll be between his 2013 and 2014 stats, which would make him a Addison Reed level closer.

Sorry Im not gonna be able to get up a league report on time. Easter threw me off yesterday, but a league report will come. Ill make it as extensive as possible (without being dull) since its late.

So Im getting all excited, and waiting for my big offensive explosion when the first games start, and then I realize that every batter I have is facing the other teams top pitcher. Probably not gonna be an explosion

A system of cells interlinked
Starting Collmenter tonight vs The Giants

said no good manager ever... :-/

I might as well start trashing my team now, right??

Starting Collmenter tonight vs The Giants

said no good manager ever... :-/

I might as well start trashing my team now, right??
Collmenter is no joke, but he will have his hands full. Does help its in Arizona.

That didn't work. My .gif-embedding game is still in early-season form.

A system of cells interlinked
It was really down to Abreu and Edwin in my position in round one, and well...I went for Abreu. I was dead sure that whichever I guy I did NOT choose would immediately land on the Ducks, who were one position behind me...

It was really down to Abreu and Edwin in my position in round one, and well...I went for Abreu. I was dead sure that whichever I guy I did NOT choose would immediately land on the Ducks, who were one position behind me...
Fantasy value: I prefer Abreu, but Edwin is one of my favorite players.

Seds is correct: I would've taken whichever he didn't. I'm not sure who I prefer in a vacuum, but Abreu's predraft ranking in most places means he'd be too good a value to pass up at 10th, even though I'd have been a little conflicted about it (namely just from spending a high pick on someone without a track record, which isn't something I usually do).

I like Abreu alot. I'm not convinced even Goldschmidt is better that him.

Heard a report Jose Reyes has already hurt his leg. Hopefully nothing serious.

I like Abreu alot. I'm not convinced even Goldschmidt is better that him.

Heard a report Jose Reyes has already hurt his leg. Hopefully nothing serious.
I was watching: there was a goofy play at first (errant throw on an infield hit) so Reyes was running hard and had to jump over Teixera's leg. Reyes came down a bit weird and went for 2nd on the error. The trainer came out to look at him, but he stayed in the game and scored a run. He's still playing. I held my breath for him.

David Price almost got the CG SO. Gonna be a long year in Minnesota. They only have two above-average players - Hughes and Dozier - and they're not exactly studs. Minnesota could end up with the worst record. Tough time to be a fan there, I'm sure.