Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

Just to say I've never had a double-spacing issue nor any problems with encoding links on here so must be something specific. Works just fine with Mac/Safari.

I forgot to say I did my last post with the Quick Reply which I never actually use. This time I'm using the Advanced Reply. New paragraph.

Once again I just hit the enter key twice.

I tend to only get a double space if I copy from Word and paste into MoFo tbh, but it's not a problem, just needs a quick backspace and it's sorted.
Can be fiddly if I've written something super long and I have to go over the entire thing removing 20 empty lines though.

Also answers to Jabba
@Yoda as far as the double spacing issue we were discussing goes, it happens to me whenever I post by writing directly in MoFo and by using Firefox.

This for instance looks like a double line although I only changed one line to make a new paragraph.

PS. It happens also when I preview the post and then in automatically changes my one line to two in the text box.

@Yoda as far as the double spacing issue we were discussing goes, it happens to me whenever I post by writing directly in MoFo and by using Firefox.

This for instance looks like a double line although I only changed one line to make a new paragraph.

PS. It happens also when I preview the post and then in automatically changes my one line to two in the text box.
Yes that is a much bigger space than when I make a post. I use a Firefox type browser.

Try this: shut off any of your Firefox Add ons and see if that makes a difference.

Also answers to Jabba
All I got is adblock and even if it is that (which is highly unlikely) I'd much rather see the double spacing than browse without it.

Understandable, but it'd go a long way towards narrowing the problem down to try it without any plugins or extensions. It's pretty amazing what kinds of things they can mess with, unintentionally, and in this case the editor's fairly old.

Not a bug with MoFo......BUT if you use Firefox and when you hit enter to make a space in a post and you get a huge space then you need to adjust your preferences in Firefox

type about:config in browser address field>click 'I accept the risk'>type into the search field: editor.use_div_for_default_newlines and toggle that from true to false.

It worked for me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
La Grande Illusion is listed twice on the LISTS page for the 1930's.
@Yoda

Suspect's Reviews

Cool. MoFo Lists thread is where people usually post those kinds of reports, for future reference, but thank you.

Matter of fact, I'm gonna close this, since it's just become a catch-all at this point anyway, and was only meant to handle what I assumed would be a rush of reports when the new design came out.