2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Playoffs

Tools    

Boy, I keep going back and forth on this one. But I'll go with TONGO, because I think relying on Ball/Williams/Holmes is just too risky. Peyton's covered for these kinds of lottery tickets most of the year, but I have to think that filling a third of your lineup with them is going to backfire at some point.
Correctamundo, but Im not trying to speak too soon. Games almost over and Dionnes Peytons have 31.02 with 3:30 to go in the 4th qtr. He still has the rest of his roster, but this is huge.

I was a juggernaut this season. I didnt even brag hoping I wouldnt jynz it , and midway I got real normal real fast. Now no Adrian Peterson, Gates is out and Pittas in, Riley Cooper may be due cause Gerharts hobbled and at best would prob split touches with Asiata. If I win Ill face Jamalles or Dexter and both have beat me this season. So close oh so close.

Yeah I picked up Tamme AND Caldwell and flipped a coin on who to start - should done Caldwell I guess. Even with his 20 points it would be tough. Funny though Peyton really did not have a bad game, well for him it was I guess. Looking for a miracle, but I know I am pretty much done. Was a fun season though, fantasy wise. GG either way Tongs.

It's looking like both of the top two seeds are going to really back into the MoFo Bowl. Neither figures to put up a great total, but both opponents are having terrible weeks.

It's looking like both of the top two seeds are going to really back into the MoFo Bowl. Neither figures to put up a great total, but both opponents are having terrible weeks.
If you say so. My teams starting so bad though Im wondering if theyre trying to score under Denvers thursday totals. This is ugly at its ugliest.

Well, to be fair, you were in the impossible position of deciding not whether to start a Bronco (which I imagine would've been a non-decision for you), but figuring out which Bronco to start.

Haha - well I did lose a Welker and when I looked at what was available I did look at others, but they both seemed like good ads - I just picked the wrong one - guess I should have started both of ;em.

The impossible is happening right now. To make a long story short I have 54.10 to Dionnes 94.56. Yahoo now is projecting Peytons to win.
At halftime for 4:00 games
Drew Brees has 2.70,
Fitz 4.60,
Boldin finished at 5.80,
Pierre Thomas 8.10,
& Cooper finished at 6.90. Im barely still in it because my kicker Vinatierri has 13.00 and Kansas City has 13.00

Yahoo projections are dumb. They're just good for general ranges, IE: the only thing I'd take from that is that it's definitely winnable for both sides.

I'd still give you the edge: the projections are based on extrapolating in-game stats, and I'll be shocked if Brees doesn't put up wayyyyy better numbers in the second half, especially since they're down 21 already. He's gonna be chucking the ball like mad.

So, uh...Jamaal Charles everyone.

In leagues with yardage bonuses for big plays, like the other one I play in, he's got 64 points so far, and he's another play or two from pushing that above 70 because he's nearing 200 receiving yards. And I get to play him next week in the finals if I hold on.

If my count is correct Charles currently has the third-best day in fantasy history under standard scoring, with a real chance to break the all-time record. Wow.

Yahoo projections are dumb. They're just good for general ranges, IE: the only thing I'd take from that is that it's definitely winnable for both sides.

I'd still give you the edge: the projections are based on extrapolating in-game stats, and I'll be shocked if Brees doesn't put up wayyyyy better numbers in the second half, especially since they're down 21 already. He's gonna be chucking the ball like mad.
Well, all this ended up being true. TONGO's gonna need about 20 points out of Bell and Pitta combined, which I'd say is more likely to happen than not.

This would be over already if Dan Bailey, the kicker, didn't have a ridiculous 24 points.

Well, all this ended up being true. TONGO's gonna need about 20 points out of Bell and Pitta combined, which I'd say is more likely to happen than not.

This would be over already if Dan Bailey, the kicker, didn't have a ridiculous 24 points.

Yes this is better, but Im still shellshocked to the point I have no confidence whatsoever. Ill feel right if or when my total passes Dionnes. If I can squeak by, fricking APs still out and the other "top dog" team has Charles whose been in the zone with a vengeance.

LeVeon Bell might close the margin between me and Dionne all by himself. Was feeling good till I saw the "O" symbol next to Larry Fitzgeralds name (that means Out), and read this...

Fitzgerald "didn't feel well" after the win over Tennessee, and was "out of it" following the hit, which was believed to have occurred late in the fourth quarter on an onside kick. It sounds like Fitzgerald's Week 16 availability is in serious jeopardy. He'll have to progress through the NFL's protocol concussion testing in order to be cleared to play at Seattle.

Sigh!