MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

Hey Rob, fess up. You drafted Morrow for the express purpose of having built in trade bait for me didntcha?

Actually no. I dont think that far ahead

Well, I'm all for giving Kendrick a chance, but if he has a career year he might be as good as Nelson Cruz already is.

But maybe Cruz'll get hit by a bus. You never know.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
is it just me or does it feel like the draft was months ago?

Im truly stunned, and it was just one of those trades I thought it just wouldnt hurt to try. Me and Suicide Squeeze/Tim have come to an accord again (nice rhyming action there) I gave him Adrian Beltre & David Price for Jose Bautista. YES!

....and on the flipside I have 2 trade offers out to cover some dumb drops I made from my roster, again.

Voneil Ill give you Jason Kipnis for AJ Pierzynski.

Tim/SS Im offering Juan Cruz (who seems to be more effective than Hanrahan) for Henry Rodriguez.

Bah! Looks like Tholes my catcher now, and Ill have to wait till Storen returns to get a proper closer in that slot. Brad Lidge

Mike/Seds I sent you a pm. Please, be gentle....

2 trade offers out to Sedai & PW....one of which would mean Bautista wont even have a chance to unpack (-fingers crossed-). If these come thru I should be set on any trading for at least awhile. whew!

Picked up the closer for the Houston Astros, just sitting there on waivers. Sorry PW I had to cancel the Zobrist for Rivera offer. I think youda turned me down anyway

A quick intermission as I dedicate this song to all those that have suffered just waiting for a response to a trade offer
(No I dont mean you )

Picked up the closer for the Houston Astros, just sitting there on waivers. Sorry PW I had to cancel the Zobrist for Rivera offer. I think youda turned me down anyway
No problemo, saw it this morning but was on my way out and really didn't have time to drop you a note or anything. But yeah, not trading Rivera at this time.

Thanks for your response Chris.

Dexter Ill give you Bautista for HanRam. Offer sent. Whoever accepts first between you and Mike gets him.

Surprisingly after watching Moneyball I found out this is how tradings really done

that makes me so sad. Sui Squeeze turned me down last week.
i am sad no longer.

Bautista is in the fold. Enjoy HanRam rob, and the dozens of offers from Rauld for his services.

Im glad you got him Dex. One of the biggest trade blunders I made was when I refused Sabathia & Cargo. HanRams a good florida ballplayer, so everyone wins.

Planting my flag right here right now.

I drafted the best team period.

Hopefully i wont trade it away.

Well, you're going to trade plenty, so we'll never know.
i bought some magic trading dust from a mysterious chinaman who ensured me that recent aquisitions would not languish in the infirmary.

So, with that in mind, i cannot me stopped.

muhahahhahahahahahaha

NO! HOW DID YOU FIND HIM?! I THOUGHT I KILLED THAT FOOLISH OLD TRAVELING MERCHANT.
he found me. it was the strangest thing. He was a shrewd negotiator as well i might add.

His pitch was basically pay me whatver i ask, or im visiting Rauld.

its early i know, but roto is boring. trade speculaten brings the charge that isnt there with h2h.

Yeah I have to agree, but maybe if our teams were doing better we wouldnt feel that way. I cant think of any more trade angles right now.

Is it too late to do a head to head season?!