'MinionHD Cancelled'

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Greetings everyone. Looks like i'm back.

Anything happen while I was away?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by MinionTV
I sinned!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I sinned!
did you wash your hand?

Lets put a smile on that block

Oh YOUR BACK! *Cough*

HA HA! YEAH!

Um...I moved into your 'Minion Tv's Face Job Game' thread. I...I thought i would attempt to continue your legacy. Um.....I'm really sorry about the mess i made in there.... ...I... i can explain about all of those discarded sausage skins on the floor, and ill clean up that stuff in the corner right away! Just um...don't...don't touch anything.Sorry...

I am having a nervous breakdance

Yes. Not to mention before and after.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Looks like i'm back.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Yoda
This calls for a ridiculously elaborate celebration involving many fine meats and cheeses.
And some "Zesty" lovemaking with tomato sauce and pasta.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
did you wash your hand?
Yes and I put my P.J.s on! ...but I gotta admit, it's rather fetching, don’t you think?

Originally Posted by 7thson
And some "Zesty" lovemaking with tomato sauce and pasta.
You forgot the hotel... Chef Boy R D

So has anyone left or anything? Is Golgot still around?

Jesus Christ nebs, 11,000 posts?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I got the clap, coincedentally just before you left...

So has anyone left or anything? Is Golgot still around?

Jesus Christ nebs, 11,000 posts?

Toosie, Naisy, Fire, Gracie, Mary Lou, Hondo, Kong, Silver Bullet, Beale, Mark, and Herod are all pretty much AWOL… Pimp is taking basic training and should be checking in soon (I hope)… Django morphed into a Dark Horse and rides in once in a while… but so far, he behaves himself… Slay, R66, and Golgot are still around… but not as much as I would like them to be…

I'm probably missing someone… but I'm really glad you're back...
How has life been treating you and how is the band?

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Slay, R66, and Golgot are still around… but not as much as I would like them to be…
Same here...comeone you guys, post like ya mean it.... You too MTV...

Caitlyn forgot to mention that I came back. I don't post as much, but I'm still the same. Glad to see you came back, you're a funny guy.

Ah yeah, Glad to see you back Sexy. You're one of the originals (from my my timeline).

I've just started a covers band and we're playing quite a few Beatles songs. Just neeed a gig!