Tense movie scenes - afraid of being pulled over by police.

Tools    

Hello all.
I am trying to find scenes from movies in which a character or characters are driving and afraid of being pulled over by the police. Perhaps they have something in the trunk that they know will get them in trouble. I know that it is a well used trope but the only one I can think of is the scene in Goodfellas when Henry is paranoid that a helicopter is tracking him. Any thoughts gratefully received. Thanks in advance!

You shot Marvin scene and following drive to the car crusher scene in Pulp Fiction.

At the beginning of Baby Driver, they come across a cop car going the other way and they slow down the car and look straight ahead.

Many thanks for those. I know that there must be hundreds of them. I am keen to get as many variations a possible.

Thank you Takoma. That's a good one.

"One More Mile to Go" episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (body in the trunk):

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0508222/

"Talladega Nights" -- hilarious scene where Will Ferrell has been told there are drugs hidden in his car

Great. Thank you.

I'll stream the Hitchcock episode to check that one out. The Talladega Nights examples is more of a chase. Drive has moments at the beginning that are what I am looking for - the tense, don't want to get stopped scene.

I suppose I am hoping to find an extended tense scene in which a character is afraid of getting stopped.

Thank you ScarletLion. It is much more of a chase than a tense sequence though.Good to see it again though! I had forgotten the 'breakdown' within it. I am looking for a scene in which the driver is keen to keep within the speed limit etc for fear of being stopped by police.

Thank you ScarletLion. It is much more of a chase than a tense sequence though.Good to see it again though! I had forgotten the 'breakdown' within it. I am looking for a scene in which the driver is keen to keep within the speed limit etc for fear of being stopped by police.
Oh I see. Hmm in that case - is there one in 'Raising Arizona' or 'Blood Simple' or one of those Coen films? There may be one in 'License to Drive'.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Open to more but I think the thread has been labelled as 'answered'.