Showdown Song Tournament: Battle of the Male Solo Artists

Tools    

@mojofilter

I'll need another day before I can post my noms. There's a good chance that I broke my finger tonight, and typing is very painful right now.

If you can't wait and you want to start without me, I'll understand.
That's fine.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
You have your 8 players now. Are you still open to a ninth player, or do you just want to stick with your 8?

I would've joined the Band tournament, but my computer was getting fixed then. If you want a ninth, I will join. If you want to keep it only 8, that is OK, too.

You have your 8 players now. Are you still open to a ninth player, or do you just want to stick with your 8?

I would've joined the Band tournament, but my computer was getting fixed then. If you want a ninth, I will join. If you want to keep it only 8, that is OK, too.
just join - the more the merrier

@SilentVamp, yes join. Even if I have more than 9, it's all good.

I'll leave this open until tomorrow morning.

Whoever joins from now until then is in, so post your artist and his list of contenders tonight if possible.

for being honest I'm not the solo artist biggest fan I don't know enough song of a same solo artist to be in that tournament...

I'm a band guy

Master of My Domain
@Gatsby
@mojofilter

This video has the message "This video is not available. Sorry about that.".

This is the only video that I could find for this song. Is this link okay?

Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kid
Hmmm, but that version sucks... I'll just change it to a new song:

Frank Ocean - Pink Matter

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hmmm, but that version sucks... I'll just change it to a new song:

Frank Ocean - Pink Matter

This video has the same message, "This video is not available. Sorry about that.".

I haven't been able to find a working version of this song, except cover versions, and one live version that sounds amateurish.

Master of My Domain
This video has the same message, "This video is not available. Sorry about that.".

I haven't been able to find a working version of this song, except cover versions, and one live version that sounds amateurish.
Really? That's incredibly weird. Are others having the same problem as GBG?

I'll try to fix this once I get back in a few hours.

Would somebody who's outside of the U.S. please check these two links? Sometimes videos in this format are U.S. only videos.

Thanks.
Yep, neither are available here.
This one for I'll Be Doggone and this one for Too Busy Thinking About My Baby both work here if they're of any help as alternative links for @edarsenal?

Really? That's incredibly weird. Are others having the same problem as GBG?
Yep, that link for Pink Matter is not available here either Gats.