The 4th Short Film Hall of Fame

Tools    

Just remembered this two seconds ago. Thanks alot for taking over JJ Damn, didn't expect to have the top two. Cleared my inbox recently as it was getting full so i'm not sure what my list was, i think my top four was:

01.A Dog's Life
02.House of Small Cubes
03.Dust
04.Spider

Then maybe Peace on Earth or Envelope but i really don't remember. Kinda wish i had put Spider second now since it would've won. I do think A Dog's Life is both the better short and the one i enjoy more but it would've been cool having an especially short, low budget small film win over one made by one of the most acclaimed directors of all time. Either way it's cool. Thanks guys.

The best thing about this is definitely gbg having Spider as her #1. I was considering nominating something else at some point because of her fear of spiders even though there's no real ones in it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The best thing about this is definitely gbg having Spider as her #1. I was considering nominating something else at some point because of her fear of spiders even though there's no real ones in it.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to rank something called "Spider" at #1, but it deserved it.

[center]Welcome to the 4th Edition of the MoFo Short Film Hall of Fame
[left]
The HoFs have been a great part of this Forum, and it all started in 2014 when Godoggo created the 1st Hall of Fame and the first Special HoF, The Mofo Hall of Fame - Shorts Editon, so this is kind of an historic category.
It was in 2013 and it was Jiraffe Justin who started it.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Hello everyone,

I just wanna say I'm sorry to everyone who was part of this... My life went into a bad place during the last months and I just disconnected from the world. I'm a bit better now but I don't expect to be around here as often as I did before...

Everyone who knows me from all my time here knows I've never left a HoF incomplete and I played a lot of them. So, I can't say I'm sorry enough times for disappearing in the middle of an HoF I created...

I hope you all had a good time with some of these great noms, congratulations to Camo for the amazing win and a huge thank you to @jiraffejustin for not allowing this to die.

@Camo
@edarsenal
@SilentVamp
@Titu
@Dani8
@Citizen Rules
@resopamenic
@gbgoodies
@CosmicRunaway

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Hello everyone,

I just wanna say I'm sorry to everyone who was part of this... My life went into a bad place during the last months and I just disconnected from the world. I'm a bit better now but I don't expect to be around here as often as I did before...

Everyone who knows me from all my time here knows I've never left a HoF incomplete and I played a lot of them. So, I can't say I'm sorry enough times for disappearing in the middle of an HoF I created...
Life WILL do that and very happy to see you on the other side of the tunnel, as it were.
Do take care and, seriously, NO WORRIES.
Take sweet care, neiba

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a good time with some of these great noms, congratulations to Camo for the amazing win and a huge thank you to @jiraffejustin for not allowing this to die.

@neiba, Don't worry about missing the end of this HoF. It's more important that you take care of yourself, and whatever was going on in your life at that time. I hope things are going better for you now, and always remember that you have a lot of friends here, and we're here for you if you need us.