Sad Songs Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm in on this and my noms are (8 songs):

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

Nestorio_Miklos, your link for "Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms" has the message "This video is not available. Sorry about that.".

Is this link okay as an alternate link, or do you have a different link that you would prefer?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So, after you post your songs, what happens next? How does the voting system work? Sorry, I'm new at this. I read the first page about the rules and "not dropping out" but not sure what that means.

Chypmunk answered your question correctly. The songs are randomly matched up in pairs, and you listen to both songs, and vote on the song you like better. The winner of each match goes on to the next round. This continues until we have a winning song.

There are usually eight (8) matches per set, and you have 24 hours to vote in each set. If you need a little bit more time, just let me know and I can keep the set open a little longer if necessary.

The "not dropping out" part means that if you join the tournament, you're agreeing to vote in each round until the tournament is over. Even if all of your songs are eliminated before the end of the tournament, you can continue voting.

If you want to join, just post your nominations here in the thread. If you have any questions let me know.

Nestorio_Miklos, your link for "Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms" has the message "This video is not available. Sorry about that.".

Is this link okay as an alternate link, or do you have a different link that you would prefer?

Thanks GBG for telling me. Must be some restriction there in it as I can play it just nicely. I agree to your link and going to change it right now. Thank you.

Thanks GBG for telling me. Must be some restriction there in it as I can play it just nicely. I agree to your link and going to change it right now. Thank you.
Don't change your link Nestorio, Gbg can just add the other as an alternative for those that need it.

Ok, done pharting about with my noms now Gbg.

Legend in my own mind
I want in but someone is going to have to tell me how to title the links properly.

Cheers

I want in but someone is going to have to tell me how to title the links properly.
Link to how to do them earlier in the thread Sarge

At least three of those are sadly already taken Sarge (Tears In Heaven, Everybody Hurts & Mad World).

Legend in my own mind
At least three of those are sadly already taken Sarge (Tears In Heaven, Everybody Hurts & Mad World).
What?!?!!? I checked and everything

Little devil just stitching me up

What?!?!!? I checked and everything

Little devil just stitching me up
I dunno .... maybe use both eyes next time?

It's a knockout competition ... songs will be matched randomly against each other and participants will vote on which song they prefer each time (most commonly 8 matches per day) .... the song with the most votes in each match go through to the next round.
Do you usually not vote when your own song is paired against another? Or do you vote regardless of it?

Do you usually not vote when your own song is paired against another? Or do you vote regardless of it?
You most certainly still vote.