Possible smallish notifications bug

Tools    

Hey, might be nothing, but I've noticed a little mild weirdness with notifications: I had 7 reps , and just saw a red 1 on the notification badge. Didn't have a chance to investigate, and I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Just wanted to say, post in here if you notice a similar discrepancy. Thanks.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The discrepancy I've been noticing is my lack of receiving reps, period.

Suspect's Reviews

I hesitated about whether to give that post rep because it's such a shameless request for them. But then I remembered it cost me nothing, and gave in.

A system of cells interlinked
I just got the same error. Saw a 1, but I had 3 notifications.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO. I'm totally lost.

That's fine, I don't need everyone to check this or anything. I'm just putting the thread here so a few people will be on the lookout and let me know when it happens.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
@Yoda May I ask a question?

Is there anyway where to find all the things a user [in this case, me] posted? A short-cut perhaps?

@Yoda May I ask a question?

Is there anyway where to find all the things a user [in this case, me] posted? A short-cut perhaps?
Yes sir: click on your profile, then click on your post count.

Yes sir: click on your profile, then click on your post count.
Another way to do it: go through each section of the forum and then go to each thread, and look through all the posts for yours.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That's fine, I don't need everyone to check this or anything. I'm just putting the thread here so a few people will be on the lookout and let me know when it happens.
LOL I was talking about the convo between you and TUS.

A system of cells interlinked
What were the three? Three rep, one rep one message, etc?

Were some of them from awhile ago, or were all recent, do you remember?
All from the last couple of hours, all rep.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Another way to do it: go through each section of the forum and then go to each thread, and look through all the posts for yours.
That's what I was doing but couldn't find my own thread. lol.