Rate: Florence Foster Jenkins

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was just talking with Paul Krassner, hoping he could give me some great recommendations, so I sent him my list of 100, and he replied with this movie. Has anyone seen it? Ratings help me decide on which movies to watch. It's been 4 days, partly because I thought a few days would give me more urges to watch, and I was gone all day yesterday on a whim.

Please no spoilers. A grade is just fine. Someone elsewhere spoiled a movie by saying it had a bad ending.

Matt, I see you've already watched Florence Foster Jenkins and didn't care for it. So my post is a bit after the fact. But, I really enjoyed it. I reviewed it, my review and gave it

It wasn't a deep movie, nor was it socially relevant or emotionally moving. But it was a well done period piece, bio pic, with light comedy by two fine actors. It was better than the latest comic-book-hero movie of the week. That's for sure.

I was just talking with Paul Krassner, hoping he could give me some great recommendations, so I sent him my list of 100, and he replied with this movie. Has anyone seen it?
i gave florence foster jenkins a 5.7/10, but the more important thing is why/how were you talking with paul krassner?
criticker

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent seen it yet but looks wonderful from the trailers.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
i gave florence foster jenkins a 5.7/10, but the more important thing is why/how were you talking with paul krassner?
We started our conversations talking about Mort Sahl, and became e-mail buddies.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I thought this was gonna be some chick I had to rate from 1 to 10
Just don't rate her first thing in the morning.