President Trump

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
even if you agree with him, his comebacks are not awesome. short version, he a whiney lil bitch, and he looks silly the way he responds to all of this criticism. people act like Trump is treated so much worse, as if Obama, Bush, Clinton, and others weren't criticized - uh, no, they were a crapload, esp Obama. they just didn't use their platform to cry about it every other day of their presidency. they went on. you know - what adults do.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

That was gold. He really is so embarrassing.

Oh goody. Its the smart guy that likes to talk down to people. But then you say stuff like: "We're talkin' about solar panels on the border wall now. That's interesting, I thought defunding the crap-tastic EPA meant Trump hated the planet?" That's right... you're getting more laughs.

I liked you better when you were talkin about **** black lives matter. At least you weren't hiding behind a bunch of BS when you let that good pride filled hate spill out of ya.
If you got something to say, actually @ me.

You can't switch them out or the syllogism breaks down:
I'm building a wall between Mexico + the judge likes lollipops = the judge has a conflict of interest.
I don't know what to tell you, Yoda. That's not a fair representation of my argument. I feel like this is brutally BRUTALLY obvious, but then I've thought that from square one and we've been going at it for months. Our other debates, however unresolved they may still be, I feel have gone much much better than this. I said it a few times, but I'm serious now, I really don't want to continue this conversation. It's an old debate regarding an even older topic. It could scarcely be called relevant anymore.

Glad your hand's doing better. Can't even fathom what that would be like in my position; I hurt it badly enough that it was difficult to type for maybe a day, and it was terrifying.
Thanks, it doesn't look like I'll be getting full functionality back, but it isn't really impeding my day to day activities anymore.

Seems we got Rand Paul on the healthcare issue. Sounds like good news to me.

Dear Leader McConnell, As you work with the committees of jurisdiction and Republican Senators to improve and revise the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017, I would like to provide you with some policy priorities that I feel would improve the health care system and insurance markets.
1. Association Health Plans – While I appreciate the inclusion of Small Business Health Plans in the BCRA, I believe improvements could be made to expand upon this provision to allow for greater freedom for individuals and small businesses to pool together for the purpose of obtaining health insurance coverage.
a. The bill currently allows for self-employed individuals to participate in small business health plans. However, I would suggest that the language be changed to allow any individual, including self-employed individuals, to form associations for the purpose of purchasing group health insurance.
b. Furthermore, I would suggest that small business plans or association health plans be allowed to self-insure like other large employer groups are able to do under ERISA. Self-insurance provides significant flexibilities to create innovative plan designs free from many mandates.
c. Finally, I believe we have an opportunity to completely free the group market from unnecessary ACA regulations, and restore HIPAA and ERISA regulation over the entire group market, including for association health plans.

2. Insurance Company Bailouts – For years, conservatives have been concerned with Obamacare’s bailout of the insurance companies through various programs designed to backfill losses the insurers take in the Obamacare exchanges, while they make huge profits in the group markets. In fact, insurance company profits were $8 billion per year in 2008, and have risen to $15 billion in 2015. The BCRA’s payment of Obamacare’s cost-sharing reductions, as well as its stability funds, would provide another $136 billion in funding to pay insurance companies to participate in these markets. I urge you to reconsider this insurance company bailout.

3. Premium Tax Credits – In 2015, Senate Republicans voted to eliminate the Obamacare premium tax credits. Now, the BCRA simply proposes to modify and extend them to new populations. I urge you to reconsider the advanced, refundable nature of this entitlement.

4. Continuous Coverage Requirement – The continuous coverage requirement of the BCRA, which imposes a mandatory 6 month waiting period for individuals with a lapse of 63 days or more in coverage, simply appears to be a Republican version of the individual mandate. This continues the top-down approach that has led to increased premiums and has not changed behavior of the young and healthy who are priced out of the market, and those who game the system to purchase insurance after they become sick. I urge you to remove the mandate and simply allow insurance companies to impose a waiting period.

I hope that this outline aids your understanding of my current position on the Senate health reform bill, and changes that might be made to the language to make good on Republicans’ promise to stop Obamacare and provide true health reform.
https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/pre...lth-care-bill-

"all the Russian connections and circumstantial evidence that very clearly shows the need for an investigation."

"[the DNC leak] has been determined to have been done by Russia."

"Russia has done this to other countries, most recently France,"
Is, was, and always has been #FakeNews.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well done

http://www.inquisitr.com/4349970/tru...011d41b85aaeb5

I wouldnt touch those tiny hands either. No idea where they've been.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can someone explain to me the specifics of how the Russians supposedly hacked the election?

That is quite a vague statement in itself.

Are we talking hacking of electoral machines? Hacking of the media to influence voting? Hacking of people's thoughts? Hacking of the Trump campaign itself, and if so how?

Genuine question, I just don't get what is supposed to have occurred.

They didn't, and I think people who put that in headlines are being wildly irresponsible. It makes it sound like they rigged voting machines or something.

What they did do, it seems, was hack the DNC's emails and release them. That's obviously an attempt to influence the election, and it's obviously bad and should not be tolerated.

Fair play I guess seeing how the US, according to Snowden, is hacking everything and everyone even close allies, and it's an open secret that Western intelligence agencies have been interfering in countless foreign elections for decades.

So if Putin ordered this to in some small way to help Trump/hurt Hillary then it's a very small taste of your own medicine USA.

I think there's a clear difference between interfering in a free, democratic election and interfering to bring that kind of election about, or oust a dictator, or what have you, even granting how ill-advised those things can be. And while I'm willing to assume allies hack each other simply to know things, releasing that information strategically to influence an election is at another level.

Anyway, it obviously wasn't done out of some sense of geopolitical justice.

Snowden accuses the US of having secretly inserted a hack into the Japanese power grid that could effectively shut down Japan in the event I'm assuming of Japan becoming an enemy, if true this sort of shenanigan goes way beyond sneaky information gathering of friends.

Election interference by intelligence agencies goes way past bringing down Dictators I would suggest, probably putting INTO power brutal dictators that can back western interests as opposed to "good" leaders who might favour other world powers, and it can all be kept secret under the official secrets act.

"If true" being the key phrase. In order to be comparable, the actions have to be similar, and meet a similar evidentiary standard. In this case, one thing is a fairly well-established fact, and the other is a mere accusation.

Well Im assuming that the fact that a hack took place is confirmed but is it a fact that Russia is actually guilty? Has this been proven?

The evidence that the US has installed some kind of hidden trojan horse in all sorts of systems actually comes from a whistle-blower, former NSA man Edward Snowden. I would say it's probable that other whistle-blower s of this kind will also come forward.

Well Im assuming that the fact that a hack took place is confirmed but is it a fact that Russia is actually guilty? Has this been proven?
The FBI, CIA, NSA, and Office of the Director or National Intelligence all came to the same conclusion, so effectively, yes.

The evidence that the US has installed some kind of hidden trojan horse in all sorts of systems actually comes from a whistle-blower, former NSA man Edward Snowden. I would say it's probable that other whistle-blower s of this kind will also come forward.
Yeah, Snowden needs no introduction, he's effectively world-famous, though I would like a source on this specific claim (things like this have a way of being slightly changed in the retelling).

For the record, I completely believe some of the things Snowden says, but I'm less sure of others. Obviously, if more people come forward to say the same thing, that would constitute stronger evidence, but unless/until that happens, I'd say they're in different evidentiary stratospheres.

Is, was, and always has been #FakeNews.
Just saying something is fake doesn't make it so. But thanks for proving once again you're as bad as the worst Trump supporters who think reality is whatever they say it is.

Can someone explain to me the specifics of how the Russians supposedly hacked the election?

That is quite a vague statement in itself.

Are we talking hacking of electoral machines? Hacking of the media to influence voting? Hacking of people's thoughts? Hacking of the Trump campaign itself, and if so how?

Genuine question, I just don't get what is supposed to have occurred.
Actually we now know Russia did try to hack voting systems in a multitude of states. The main thing they did beyond hacking the DNC and strategically releasing the information was use fake news sites and an army of bots to both push fake news and drown out all positive discussions of Hillary.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Actually we now know Russia did try to hack voting systems in a multitude of states. The main thing they did beyond hacking the DNC and strategically releasing the information was use fake news sites and an army of bots to both push fake news and drown out all positive discussions of Hillary.

We don't actually know anything since it's primarily the pinhead liberals who run mainstream Media; and the only positive discussion about Hillary would center around her being incarcerated.