Is Anyone Upset About The Nice Guys Box Office Performance?

Tools    

Probably because he's been in several sh!tty movies recently. His history of anger management issues haven't helped either.

I still love him and go out of my way to see him, though.
Does not mean that peeps actively dislike the chap.

Welcome to the human race...
Does not mean that peeps actively dislike the chap.
Doesn't it? Short of going around and asking every single person on the planet what they personally think of Crowe, making educated guesses based on the available data is the next best thing. You asked why people dislike Crowe nowadays, MV cited some of the more probable reasons, and your response is to disregard them by saying that they're not reason enough for people to dislike Crowe when your original question was asking why they already did dislike him.

Opening The Nice Guys against Neighbors 2 was financial suicide. An R rated comedy and a kids movie can coexist. 2 R rated comedies on the same day? They will both take a bite out of each other and disappoint, which is what happened, and of course the franchise movie will prevail.

Doesn't it? Short of going around and asking every single person on the planet what they personally think of Crowe, making educated guesses based on the available data is the next best thing. You asked why people dislike Crowe nowadays, MV cited some of the more probable reasons, and your response is to disregard them by saying that they're not reason enough for people to dislike Crowe when your original question was asking why they already did dislike him.
Maybe they are just not that interested in him, this is a useless tangent anyways.

Welcome to the human race...
Maybe they are just not that interested in him, this is a useless tangent anyways.
Yeah, well, you should have thought of that before asking.

I have to return some videotapes...
I wasn't really in love with Nice Guys, but I love the buddy cop genre and the fact that this didn't do well sucks cause it might mean less of those. Kind of a shame that we can't rely on any movies to make money now other than superhero movies.