Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

OK, I have to admit that, as for a lot of guys, it was her bathtub scene in Saturday the 14th at age 19 that first captured my fevered 14-year-old imagination. Apparently she's now a business consultant/motivational speaker.

Kari Michaelsen:

You can't win an argument just by being right!

She takes a mean photograph Saunch.
I love the pic with the red hoodie. I want that.

I love the pic with the red hoodie. I want that.
It's good isn't it ? I'm partial to the second photo as well.

It's good isn't it ? I'm partial to the second photo as well.
It's the come hither and kiss me quick look. A wedding photographer showed me how to do that. Hilarious fun.

It's the come hither and kiss me quick look. A wedding photographer showed me how to do that. Hilarious fun.

Philanthropy at its best.

I like her outfit in pic 2 as well, with those silver discs.

Dayum she still looks amazing.

BOP, I've only seen Saturday the 14th once and that was a long time ago. But Kari Michaelsen seems to stand out in my memory like yours. I don't remember a bathtub scene with her, so if I went back in my 50's and re-watched it just for the bathtub scene I'd probably feel pretty dirty, even if she is grown up now. But if I just happen to catch it on cable, I probably won't avoid it. She is a living doll in those pics!

Dani and matt, those are great pics of the lovely Tina, but like BOP, I was a total Mary Ann guy, all the way. She was/and is so fine. She has aged very well if you look up some recent pics. Those short shorts didn't hurt things back then, either.

Someone I'd heard of but have just begun to see in movies lately, Juno Temple:

She does bed hair perfectly.

This might just do nobody any good.
Garbo was great but my heart (and eyebrows) belong to Dietrich.

This might just do nobody any good.
Olivia Thirlby

I always find it weird seeing her with dark hair . She was great in Dredd, which is to date the only thing I've seen her in.