Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Tools    

I think Seann William Scott's in that too. So book me a ticket now.

I've made a pact with myself to see everything that Seann William Scott ever made after his performance in American Pie 2.

Oh and the Rock's pretty good too.
If you're going to see all of Seann William Scott's work, don't forget The Dukes of Hazzard, it's one people tend to forget.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm gonna try to revive this thread.

Has Dwayne Johnson ever made a truly great movie? I'm drawing a blank. The ones I recall, all fall somewhere between shite and good. Any passionate defenders of The Rock's movies?

Has Dwayne Johnson ever made a truly great movie? I'm drawing a blank. The ones I recall, all fall somewhere between shite and good. Any passionate defenders of The Rock's movies?

Uhm....I can't answer whether's he's made a great movie, because I always thought him a bit of a joke, but OMG, I caught some stupid comedy or whatever on Netflix the other night in which he had a bit role, and ... I THOUGHT HIM KINDA CHARMING. Wtf.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Be honest now, who thought Baywatch would actually be a hit? Jabroni, redefined.

Priyanka Chopra’s Baywatch needs a lifeguard; it’s sinking at the box office
http://www.hindustantimes.com/hollyw...HotCadjpL.html

Must be doin sumthin right
I don't think The Rock's ever been in a really good movie, but he's usually the best part of the mediocre ones he does make

I love the stories from the recent Fast and the Furious movies of how Vin Diesel is jealous of The Rock's and Jason Statham's charisma/acting ability

I think he's likable. I'll never go to one of his movies purely for him, but everytime I see him on screen I always feel like he's giving his all. His voice performance in Moana was incredibly fun, and energized, I want to see him pursue more stuff like that.

No.

He has no iconic roles or great action movies ime. I always root for the Rock to be the next Ahnald, but he just hasn't made "that" movie yet.

I really get confounded by this one, but I think they just don't make those movies anymore.

I think Dwayne is great, but I agree that he hasn't made "that" movie yet, the one to put him over the top. I will say that there are couple of movies he's made that would have been intolerable without him.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I think I had that on my 486.

the only thing I can say about the rock is that he's been destroy on the mic by CM Punk in WWE in 2013

(start it at 4:25 if you are interested )
"You can't have a Almond Joy because unlike you a Almond Joy actually has nuts" - The Rock

The Rock owned CM Punk with that line.

Although the segment would have been better if The Rock got a bit more serious here and not do his usual comedy act.

CM Punk did hold his own against The Rock which is extremely hard to do, he's the only guy I've seen that can go against The Rock in promos and not get completely owned other than Steve Austin but CM Punk didn't completely own The Rock here. They were both pretty much the same level in this promo in my opinion. I don't think any of them were really on their best night they can both do better than that, I think their styles just clash too much.

Wow I totally forgot that this feud existed and that The Rock won the WWE Championship again in 2013.

This was the last good WrestleMania build up, since then all the build ups have been ****.

"You can't have a Almond Joy because unlike you a Almond Joy actually has nuts" - The Rock

The Rock owned CM Punk with that line.

Although the segment would have been better if The Rock got a bit more serious here and not do his usual comedy act.

CM Punk did hold his own against The Rock which is extremely hard to do, he's the only guy I've seen that can go against The Rock in promos and not get completely owned other than Steve Austin but CM Punk didn't completely own The Rock here. They were both pretty much the same level in this promo in my opinion. I don't think any of them were really on their best night they can both do better than that, I think their styles just clash too much.

Wow I totally forgot that this feud existed and that The Rock won the WWE Championship again in 2013.

This was the last good WrestleMania build up, since then all the build ups have been ****.
CM Punk in my opinion is the best talker WWE ever has. He was also awesome in-ring (I like The Rock a lot too btw)

CM Punk in my opinion is the best talker WWE ever has. He was also awesome in-ring (I like The Rock a lot too btw)
I wish The Rock would return to the ring again. His movies aren't that great to be honest they range from average to crap. He's much better when his wrestling.

Quentin Tarantino should get The Rock in his next film, he could do great stuff with The Rock I reckon he could write The Rock a script that could give The Rock a Oscar nomination.

The most loathsome of all goblins

I'm not sure I would call it "great," but if you haven't seen Southland Tales I recommend it. Quite the experience

I wish The Rock would return to the ring again. His movies aren't that great to be honest they range from average to crap. He's much better when his wrestling.

Quentin Tarantino should get The Rock in his next film, he could do great stuff with The Rock I reckon he could write The Rock a script that could give The Rock a Oscar nomination.
i wouldn t call walking tall, and rampage are average or crap.