Count me in aswell.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

I've added all interested parties to the list.

If we do a week each it'll be a longo timo before some of you come up. I'm thinking we may have to modify that. Maybe each person will get 3 days as a sticky or something

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've added all interested parties to the list.

If we do a week each it'll be a longo timo before some of you come up. I'm thinking we may have to modify that. Maybe each person will get 3 days as a sticky or something
Maybe they need their own folder or something?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'll do it.

Any opportunity to wring some weak gags out of interesting questions is right up my proverbial...

Maybe each person will get 3 days as a sticky or something
That's a good idea. We can all be questioned, indefinitely, but a week is rather long for waiting on the next person.

Maybe each person will get 3 days as a sticky or something

Me thinks 3 days of being sticky is quiet enough....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yeah, I'm already waiting around to bore you all. I would have participated in the inaugural grill, but I don't feel I have the right, but y'all can slam me every which way for all I care. Just don't get TOO SAUCY, at least at first. (Ha, like I have a choice!)

P.S. If anybody would like to toss me some "friendly" questions, go for it. It's not that I don't trust the Devil, but C'mon, already!

"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise."
Am I to assume you've acquiesced to an impending position in the seat? Perhaps I have eagerly read too much into your post?

Yeah, I'm already waiting around to bore you all. I would have participated in the inaugural grill, but I don't feel I have the right, but y'all can slam me every which way for all I care. Just don't get TOO SAUCY, at least at first. (Ha, like I have a choice!)

P.S. If anybody would like to toss me some "friendly" questions, go for it. It's not that I don't trust the Devil, but C'mon, already!
You have the right. Hereby granted.

By the by this little activity, for me at least, is the furthest thing from boredom. I believe that if reality were to be depicted, it would be a rather small and overlapping part of a venn diagram where individuality would take precedence. We relate via common experience, and we play up that commonality, but in reality we are all very different and we all filter the world just a bit (or vastly) differently. I like to see where the intersects are.

Intersect my Irish ass 6 ways till Sunday!

(I rejected: Grill my quarter pounder/whopper.
I'm served best medium rare with a pungent rosé.
Burn Baby Burn. Disco...um nevermind)

Sure, I'll try.