Why Do You Post Here?

Tools    

Since the discovery of their existence, they have been regarded with fear, suspicion, often hatred. Across the planet, debate rages. Are Trump voters the next link in the evolutionary chain, or simply a new species of humanity, fighting for their share of the world? Either way it is a historical fact: Sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute.

Lot more accurate-sounding than it rightfully should.

Don't worry. Trump voters are just typical people in your country. Its the liberal elites that just cannot accept the reality of the US's population.

Trump is perhaps a typical consequence of the presidential system. It was a miracle the US managed to avoid a Trump for so long.

This post just reminded me of an old thread from another site. It was back when kids (in this case criminals) were engaging in the "knockout game."

I asked the question - were they the heroes in their own narrative?
Before going to sleep at night did they imagine themselves the protagonist of their story - heroically punching a complete innocent stranger in the head which often resulted in concussions & brain damage for the helpless victims? And they justified this as a good or noble action how? We all tend to see ourselves as the heroes of our own narratives, the champion of some cause - so do criminals, muggers, assaulters, vandals, rapists, molesters, etc. see themselves as the heroes of theirs by preying upon defenseless victims chosen at random?

Trump voters, since the discovery of their existence, they have been regarded with fear, suspicion, often hatred. Across the planet, debate rages, are Trump voters the next link in the evolutionary chain? Or simply a new species of humanity, fighting for their share of the world? Either way, it is an historical fact, sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute.

Welcome to the human race...
Please tell me more about how Trump voters are comparable to a Holocaust survivor who hunts Nazis to avenge his family.

Please tell me more about how Trump voters are comparable to a Holocaust survivor who hunts Nazis to avenge his family.
Did I say that? [removed]

First you compare Trump voters to X-Men mutants (twice) and then you make a post about Magneto, a mutant. The logical conclusion would be that you're trying to draw a connection between the two - maybe if you thought about what point you were trying to make by posting Magneto in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. But sure, I'm the "complete dumb f&<kman" for expecting you to make sense.

Iroquois- he's the worst, propped up by idiots
If you have a problem with the worst people being propped up by idiots, wait 'til I tell you about this guy called Donald.

Donald Trump is the democratically elected President of our country, swallow it

If you don't like it, go live somewhere else.

The Winner

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Are you 5 years old?

A) He lost the popular vote and his "win" was confirmed by a system that he himself described as "a disaster for democracy"
B) I already live somewhere else
C) living somewhere else doesn't matter when his actions have consequences on a global scale
D) znuts

Donald Trump is the democratically elected President of our country, swallow it

If you don't like it, go live somewhere else.
Because that is exactly what you did when Obama was elected, right? You moved to a different country. Oh you did not? You actually stayed and was fully respectful of the office of the president?

That's what I thought.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you do not want to live in a democracy and would rather live in a society where the entire segments of it are forced to idolize the leader they do not like, maybe you are the one who should consider moving. North Korea sounds like a match. Or Russia.

I said not a single word against Obama while he was in office, wham!

President Trump! We win!