Joel Schumacher Apologizes for Batman and Robin

Tools    

I mean, let's not forgot about this doozy as well.

We killed his chances twice. He could've been the Affleck of the 90's, the driving force of DC comic book movies. Now, he's been purposely punishing us with **** movies ever since, only giving us an Adaptation, or a Joe every now and then just to remind us what could've been.

Just imagine Nicolas Cage as Batman in Joel Schumacher's Batman Triumphant.

If someone else had played Scarecrow (Kevin Spacey? Keanu Reeves? Matt Damon?), making Nicolas Cage hallucinate that he's seeing past villains from the Batman franchise up to that point. Nicolas Cage hallucinating that he's seeing Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze, Jim Carrey as Riddler, Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy, Danny Devito as Penquin.

Imagine it. Imagine it!

He was looking at Cage and Jeff Goldblum for Scarecrow and Madonna for Harley.
MADONNA and Nicolas Cage as the villains in Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin sequel.

This is why we can talk to God, but he won't talk back.

This is why God doesn't come down to Earth and reveal himself to us.

Because it's just not possible for this planet to experience such greatness.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Madonna.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	31416  

To hell with that, in a perfect world, he'd be playing both Batman, and the Scarecrow in the same movie.

Maybe Robin, too.

Ok, the whole cast.

Too bad, Cage was destined to play whats his name, skull face.. fire head.. idk, he rides a motorbike

He was looking at Cage and Jeff Goldblum for Scarecrow and Madonna for Harley.
I could see Madonna as Harley. She would have kicked ass in that part.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Professor Stephen Hawking needs to haul ass and find us that alternate dimension where Batman Triumphant, starring Nicolas Cage and Madonna, directed by Joel Schumacher, exists.

And then we need to stream it here from that dimension.

@The Rodent, schedule a chat room event for Batman Triumphant streamed from another dimension. It's gonna take a very long time to reach Earth, so now is a great time to start planning the chat room event.

Professor Stephen Hawking needs to haul ass and find us that alternate dimension where Batman Triumphant, starring Nicolas Cage and Madonna, directed by Joel Schumacher, exists.

And then we need to stream it here from that dimension.

@The Rodent, schedule a chat room event for Batman Triumphant streamed from another dimension. It's gonna take a very long time to reach Earth, so now is a great time to start planning the chat room event.
Maybe a fan fiction producer will make a version using people impersonating the actors mentioned.

Which reminds me, I've always loved this fan film (that most saw many years back). Too bad Batman & Robin hadn't been more like this - it's so well done as a preview, and an imagining if the Batman TV series had been followed up with a serious movie...

i enjoyed batman forever, i liked the characters and especially the riddler, not mention how sex appealing nicole kidman is here, i think she never looked better.
but batman and robin is just a joke a film, the only good thing about it is uma thurman as poison ivy.

i enjoyed batman forever, i liked the characters and especially the riddler, not mention how sex appealing nicole kidman is here, i think she never looked better.
but batman and robin is just a joke a film, the only good thing about it is uma thurman as poison ivy.
Yeah, especially that scene where she's in the bed with the sheets draped over her (can't find a decent screen shot).

I thought the cowl in Forever was one of the best - I didn't like the exaggerated musculature on the front of the suit (or the nipples of course), but the cowl seemed better than Bale's. The Bale cowl's opening for his chin was way too small and round - giving him the look of large white clown lips, and the rest of it looked more like the Black Panther than Batman.