Showdown Song Tournament: Battle of the Male Solo Artists

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
WOW! My first win!! SUHWEET!! And with a song that was around my middle of favorite Marvin Gaye song.
THANKS ALL

and a special CONGRATS to @gbgoodies for Denver and with a favorite song, I was rooting for Annie's Song. VERY COOL

and of course, another stellar job by @mojofilter!! BRAVO my man!!!

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, but I see it wouldn't have mattered, anyway (it should be obvious by now that I would've chosen John Denver).

Anyway, congratulations to @edarsenal (for winning with one of my most hated songs ever )

And congratulations to @gbgoodies for the runner-up spot.

Also, @mojofilter, did you say at one point in time that you would consider doing another Scattergories song tournament? Just curious.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, but I see it wouldn't have mattered, anyway (it should be obvious by now that I would've chosen John Denver).

Anyway, congratulations to @edarsenal (for winning with one of my most hated songs ever )

And congratulations to @gbgoodies for the runner-up spot.

Also, @mojofilter, did you say at one point in time that you would consider doing another Scattergories song tournament? Just curious.
AWWWW, that just makes it even more special!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@gbgoodies, Marvin Gaye already got 6 votes without your vote, which is what is needed to win the match.

I knew why you ended the tournament before I voted, and you didn't do anything wrong. I was just sad that I didn't get to vote in the finals, but it wasn't your fault. There was no reason for you to hold the voting open when the winner had already been decided.

Another Scattergories tourney is in the cards. I'll see when I will do it
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa