The best actors with the worsted filmology

Tools    

What are some of the best actors that keep getting cast in bad movies?

Based on box office grosses and critical acclaim.

Here are some I've noticed.

Brendan Fraser: He has an awesome sounding voice and a good solid actor, He's great in With Honors, School Ties and The Mummy. Who somehow has mainly got him self casted in a fair few of bad children comedies.

John Travolta: He hasn't really done much good except for Saturday Night Live and Pulp Fiction.

Nicolas Cage

Robert De Niro

Morgan Freeman: I've noticed a lot of his recent movies have been bad cash cow attempts. He just seems to be acting for the money now.

Brendan Fraser you're right he's a great actor

for me it's Patrick Wilson.
The Conjuring movies and Insidious movies are awesome but he deserved some major roles he's one of the most underrated actor out here

This might just do nobody any good.
Toby Kebbell is the MVP of terrible movies with scary consistency. It's gotten to the point where he is very much the indication of a movie sucking without being one of the reasons for it.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was pretty good, though.

Antony Hopkins. When was his last "great" role?
Westworld.

Toby Kebbell is the MVP of terrible movies with scary consistency. It's gotten to the point where he is very much the indication of a movie sucking without being one of the reasons for it.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was pretty good, though.

Westworld.

He's in my alltime fav movie.

Just for my taste, it's Johnny Depp. He's done a lot of fantasy movies that don't appeal to me. I'm still waiting for another Donnie Brasco because Black Mass didn't cut it.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Robert De Niro, Eddie Murphy, Jack Nicholson, and Michael Caine are all very good actors who have appeared in a lot of crap movies.
None of them can top Al Pacino appearing in this:

Many that have been mentioned on here. I'll add Michael Keaton, he's great actor that never used to get anything after his few Burton collaborations, until Birdman, now everyone wants him, thank god. Matthew Mcconaughey was in the same boat as well, I'm glad he's been doing better stuff this past decade. Walken gets a lot of junk thrown at him. I love Jack Black, but he's in a lot of garbage. Anne Hathaway used to go for a lot of stuff that looked pretty bad, no one really took her seriously until Brokeback Mountain, but she's been taking much better roles for the most part as of late. I could go on.