Movie I saw on TV. Only have screenshots.

Tools    

There is a movie with a guy dressed as a police officier but the uniform is more of a costume than an actual uniform. The jacket is blue but a mid blue, not dark with round silver buttons down the front. He also has an English bobby style hat and a moustache that curls up at the ends. In one scene there is a Jimmy Kimmel Live sign in the background. He also wears round glasses that have no frame around the lenses. I just have a screenshot to go by.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5551.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	58908   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5552.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	58909   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5553.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	58912   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5554.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	58913  

That looks like it might be Dallas Roberts. Here's his IMDB page, if you wanna skim through it and see if anything rings a bell or looks promising.

I'm not sure it's him but it kinda looks like him under all that.

Nothing seems to ring a bell. I've added two more screenshots which have another actor in them that might help. Oh and I'm pretty sure it's from this year: 2019.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
It's Travolta for sure.

This is definitely it guys. Thanks a lot!!

Nice. I almost floated the idea of it being Travolta but ultimately decided it couldn't be him. Glad this got figured out. You forgot to mark it Answered, but I'll do that now.

Where'd the screenshots come from, anyway, though?

Nice. I almost floated the idea of it being Travolta but ultimately decided it couldn't be him. Glad this got figured out. You forgot to mark it Answered, but I'll do that now.

Where'd the screenshots come from, anyway, though?
Sorry about that. They were taken by a friend.