TV TRIVIA

Tools    

Susan Howard, Omri Katz, Morgan Brittany, George Kennedy, Cathy Podewell, Dack Rambo, Morgan Woodward, Andrew Stevens, and Jack Scalia all had roles on what long-running CBS drama?

That'd be "Dallas", I reckon.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's been 4 days so I will go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question was All My Children...here's a new question:

What late legendary actress played Avery Brown, the mother of the title character on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown?

It's been five days since posting this question so I will go ahead and reveal that the answer is Colleen Dewhurst:

OPEN FLOOR

I'll go ahead and post a new question:

Kelly Ripa, Tonya Pinkins, Kelli Giddish, Lindsey Price, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michael B. Jordan all got their first break on what daytime drama?

It's been four days, so I will go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question is All My Children....here's a new question:

Simon Marsden was the half brother of what long running NBC television character?

I will go ahead and reveal that the answer to the previous question was Diane Ladd...here's a new question:

Peggy Olson, Roger Stering, Bertram Cooper, Stan Rizzo, and Duck Phillips were all characters on what TV series?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

Peggy Olson, Roger Stering, Bertram Cooper, Stan Rizzo, and Duck Phillips were all characters on what TV series?

I haven't seen the show so I don't recognize most of those names, but I think Roger Stering is a character on "Mad Men".

Tiffany Welles (Shelley Hack) was from Boston...here's a new question:

What actor played Jason Bateman's father on The Hogan Family and Luke Perry's father on Beverly Hills 90210?