Versus

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Paper - Save the world...or use it up. Saves me writing on walls.

Children or People who made good albums years ago ?

People who made good albums years ago.........

breakfast......in bed or out

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Wha????? Why the hell should I choose either, I thought this was going to let us know about each other, oh well.

I eat pigs...

Sin or regret?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sin spawns regret. Some sins are nice all regret is bad... that's why they call it regret...I sound like David Mamet

I pick Sin.

Love or success?

String quartet. Some of those poets can be annoying.

Hard cover or paper back?

Hard cover for home reading or for a personal collection. Paperback when you are backpacking around the world.

The Beatles or Rolling Stones?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Rolling Stones (I live in Liverpool, I grew up with the beatles, the stones are refreshing)

Fantasy or Fiction ?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Travis, Love IS success.

Also, fantasy is a subset of fiction, but assuming you mean "mainstream fiction," then fiction for me.

Incandescent or Fluorescent?

nostalgia please...happy nostalgia....i live with melancholy every day and its damn melnacholy-like :-)

straight or bi??

(i know its a bit risque, but i'm having a bad day at work and i'm looking for amusement)

Straight.

Paintings or sketches?

paintings...

a mean boss (but one who is brilliant at their work) OR
a stupid boss (you don't have much stress at work, but your multimillionaire boss is a right-royal moron)

Stupid Boss. I don't want some arrogant prick bossing me around.

Chippendales or Hooters?

Put me in your pocket...
Fox: Sketches. I like the sketches the painters make before they paint.

n7: Stupid boss who is kind.

SC: Neither...I'd rather have very close seats between home plate and the dug out.

Baseball vs. Football

showin your age there My Lord....i missed both those shows (or it may have been an Australia thing)