hot or not

Tools    

Monica Bellucci thats who i started the game with lol oh well shes back in.

vs

Ha, I noticed that. Well, in my humble opinion, she's the most gorgeous girl woman on here so far. If I keep playing, it's pretty much going to be her forever. But I also love Cameron Diaz, so I'll go with her.

Penelope Cruz

Damn, all these women are beautiful. Sometimes I wonder how I will ever make it into the modeling/acting business.
Beauty is on the inside, Juno. This is just guys dreaming of what will not be..

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, Juno. I find the majority of these women, for lack of a better term, more attractive than you. Of course, I don't really look at you that way because of your age and these women are grown and dolled up here as sex objects, so that's a little distorted, but I'm trying to seriously predict your chances at super stardom here. But even still... I think raw talent trumps looks in a lot of cases. Look at the greats: Meryl Streep is very pretty, but she ain't drop dead gorgeous, and she's the most acclaimed actor or actress of all time. De Niro and Sean Penn are weird looking guys for the most part, at least to me, but I've grown to love their faces.

But Maggie Gyllenhaal will never be hot.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, Juno. I find the majority of these women, for lack of a better term, more attractive than you. Of course, I don't really look at you that way because of your age and these women are grown and dolled up here as sex objects, so that's a little distorted, but I'm trying to seriously predict your chances at super stardom here. But even still... I think raw talent trumps looks in a lot of cases. Look at the greats: Meryl Streep is very pretty, but she ain't drop dead gorgeous, and she's the most acclaimed actor or actress of all time. De Niro and Sean Penn are weird looking guys for the most part, at least to me, but I've grown to love their faces.

But Maggie Gyllenhaal will never be hot.
I do agree with you that the most important thing to make it is learning the profession the best I can. I rarely see the importance of wearing a ton of makeup either because that makes me fake.