The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Yes, Peter is surely a player. I'll bet you've talked to more girls than I've SEEN, man. And yeah, I remember Bo Jackson...he wasn't too bad. Hit a home run in that one All-Star game in the late 80s or something...when he was playing for the Royals, I think. Or did he rob someone of a HR? I forget. He was alright, though. I hope for your friend's sake that it's spelled "Bo."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea man, don't diss Bo or I will busta cap in yo ***!!
I can't post today's highlight, because this is a family forum.
Ohhh...I know who steve hung out with today!!

Now With Moveable Parts
damn. I was gonna start the booty tab thread! Cause I need to keep track.....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm not going to comment on Saides response...she gets mad when I tell the truth about her booty calls.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
You are such a brat! I don't tell you s***! I'm not a bad person! I lead a very normal life! You all have just made these wacky assumptions about me, I have no idea where you're coming up with this stuff....LIES!

Pasha! I hate liars!!

Actually, new highlight of my day is this Rocky Road ice cream I'm eating. I don't know who makes it, where it came from, or anything about it, but DIZAM!!

Originally posted by OG-

Ohhh...I know who steve hung out with today!!
Yup...Mark.

You mean you don't know what brand it is, or who invented the flavor? I think that's the one with chunks of choloate and cookies and marshmellows, or something. Crap, I'd kill for some of that. BACK, FOUL TEMPTRESS!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
You are such a brat! I don't tell you s***! I'm not a bad person! I lead a very normal life! You all have just made these wacky assumptions about me, I have no idea where you're coming up with this stuff....LIES!
*cough cough* bullsh*t *cough cough*

We all know your lifestyle Sadie...working at ******** ****** has made you this way. Working in your unmentionables.

I hope I gave nothing away...but for those wanting to know about what's in the stars...here's a hint...there's a thread about it on this site.

Boy am I gonna hear about this one....

i'm illin'.....but the highlight of this not so fine day was reading this thread and chucklin', thanks you guys.

sades, if you start a "booty thread", will i be able to post on it even if i haven't managed any action?

Originally posted by patti
sades, if you start a "booty thread", will i be able to post on it even if i haven't managed any action?
I hope so, or I won't be able to post on it at all. On a more serious note, though, please do NOT create such a thread...yes, that means you, Sades/OG. I think it'd be a little over the line...and not really consistent with the other games/tabs going on there.

i'm kiddin' around commish....and i'd have to agree with you

The highlight of yesterday was driving to a shack on the coast. I do a year 12 subject [drama] and I've made a connection to these kids, and they wanted to know if I wanted to spend a weekend with them. And on the way up, I was in the back seat, in the middle, and we had pillows everywhere and Tara and Sarah were leaning on my shoulder's asleep. Now, not sickingly, was this a highlight, but just the fact that they'd do so. I felt really accepted. And then they woke up, the sun started setting, we wound down the windows and played the song "How You Remind Me" on full boar. Singing.

I don't think I've felt like I've belonged more than that, ever.

It was my Almost Famous moment:

Aww, man......you made friends with the rock stars.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer

Boy am I gonna hear about this one....
You are in soooooooooo much trouble. I told you, no one wants to hear about my adventures as a sanitation worker!

Now With Moveable Parts
gross.Really, really gross.

Highlight of my day:

While watching Antigone in English, I grew bored and started to time how long I could hold my breath. I got 2 minutes 6 seconds the first time, not too bad but I know I can do better. I got pretty lightheaded but went again, 2 min 10 secs this time. Still not good enough. Steve and Ryan tell me not to go again, but screw it. I'm really out of it now, and only got 1 min 43 seconds. Getting pretty close to passing out, but I gotta beat 2:10. I go a fourth and final time, I'm pretty worn out, lightheaded, and had to take off my fleece cuz I was getting pretty hot..started to hold my breath, closed my eyes, and started the stop watch. 3 minutes and 1 second later I stopped that watch. BOOYAH!! Of course I felt pretty beat after it, and could barely put my shirt back on, let alone walk, but it was worth it.

That records going down next class!! Well either the record will break, or I'll pass out, whichever comes first.