1980's Film Alphabet

Tools    

I could, but since they've included Raiders of the Lost Ark under its bullsh!t revamped title of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, I refuse. But...it's pretty easy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK, fine, for anyone who is stuck on any of them for some reason...

WARNING: "answers" spoilers below

A = Airplane!, B = Back to the Future, C = Coming to America, D = Dirty Dancing, E = E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, F = Flight of the Navigator, G = Ghostbusters, H = Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, I = Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, J = Jumpin' Jack Flash, K = The Karate Kid, L = Labyrinth, M = Mannequin, N = A Nightmare on Elm Street, O = Octopussy, P = The Princess Bride, Q = Q: The Winged Serpent, R = Rambo: First Blood, Part II, S = Short Circuit, T = Teen Wolf, U = The Untouchables, V = Vice Versa, W = Weird Science, X = Xanadu, Y = Youngblood, Z = Zelig

The same artist also did one for the 1990s...

Those answers are (and notice, he cheated for Z)...

WARNING: "answers" spoilers below
A = Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery, B = The Bodyguard, C = Cool Runnings, D = Dumb & Dumber, E = Edward Scissorhands, F = Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, G = Ghost, H = Home Alone, I = Interview with a Vampire, J = Junior, K = Kingpin, L = Look Who's Talking, M = Men in Black, N = The Nutty Professor, O = Outbreak, P = Pulp Fiction, Q = Quiz Show, R = The Rocketeer, S = Speed, T = Trainspotting, U = The Usual Suspects, V = Very Bad Things, W = Wayne's World, X = The X Files: Fight the Future, Y = You've Got Mail, Z* = The Mask of Zorro

OK, now the 90's one I thought was easy. I didn't get M, P and Y for the 80's. Having looked at the answers (thanks Holds) I'm quite pleased I didn't get P (no problem wiping that film from my mind) and I don't think I'd have ever got M and Y. Well, not within the 5 seconds of thinking time I gave it.

Not only do I not adore it. I don't like it. I hate fairytales and I don't find it funny. As to what's wrong with me? Well, so far, every psychologist and psychiatrist I've seen has been unable to diagnose that, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Maybe it's just my internal Whoopi Goldberg alarm going off, but I can't believe they included Jumpin' Jack Flash. That's so funny.

Note the Freddy Krueger below her -- he seems to be pointing at her!