The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OK, it's been a few days, so I'm going to post a new one:

You might need a little help on this one...this actor's career was courtesy of his appearance in several Walt Disney films.

The only boys I can think of who were in several Disney live action movies are Matthew Garber, Bobby Driscoll, Tommy Kirk, and Kurt Russell. It's obviously not Kurt Russell, and if I remember correctly, both Matthew Garber and Bobby Driscoll died young, so it's probably Tommy Kirk, (even though I don't think it looks anything like him), unless I'm forgetting another young Disney actor.

Yes, the game is to post actors

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's been three days, so I'm going to post a new one:

Hint: As a child, he was part of the cast of a classic CBS sitcom of the 1960's.
Here's another shot of him a little younger but still after he was famous:

Are you sure these are the same person? I don't know who the first pic is, but I think the second pic is Larry Manetti from the original "Magnum P.I." TV show, (the series with Tom Selleck, not the new one.)

I will go ahead and reveal that this Jeremy Licht, who played Mark Hogan on The Hogan Family...you might remember him like this:

I guess I'm making these too hard...I'm going to give someone else a chance:

OPEN FLOOR

Maybe this one might be a little easier:

I met him recently at a convention, so I'm pretty sure this is Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster).