Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
How about answering it then? You can say whatever you want about me but when i bring up your bs, it is somehow dismissable by a gif?
Darling, I'm not here for bitchery. You wanna bitch to someone, there's plenty of others around here who will gladly entertain you to some bitching -- BUT -- I am not going to be one of them. Take it somewhere else, sweetheart.
Surely it's about time for your happy hour now, isn't it, Camo?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I gave you my vote over CiCi because youve been here longer, and tried harder. Maybe if CiCi had been here as long as you thatd be different. Please dont start a snottish behavior pattern man, thats not the real you. Thats not who I voted for.

(The ghosts of my old characters are gonna haunt the sh*t out of y'all )

This is speed survivor - not: lets hash out old **** survivor. But it is still entertaining, so by all means continue. Just please not in the actual game thread.. Thank you.

Camo dont start acting all "above everyone". You quit my game twice, and would have quit Nopes too if people, me included, werent trying to settle you down from thinking you were being "screwed" again.

You want to be honest? This is gonna hurt, but Sexy, TUS, and Dan played a true game when they won, nobody helped them when they won, and they got the respect of everyone voting at the end, rather than half.

I gave you my vote over CiCi because youve been here longer, and tried harder. Maybe if CiCi had been here as long as you thatd be different. Please dont start a snottish behavior pattern man, thats not the real you. Thats not who I voted for.
Above everyone else about Survivor? Geez, i really don't want to talk to you about this because of all of the problems last game, but SC is spot on you take Survivor way too seriously. Just have to look at the Speed Survivor thread to notice how much you need this.

I quit your game once and all of the problems i had with Nope's game i aired with him before any of you, that is including CiCI.

What is a true game?

I think CiCi is a lot more popular than me and rightfiully so. I'm really straight forward, CiCi had left me a few comments asking for me to help him with the abuse he was taking during "Daniel-Gate". Guy is so nice and he ended up having to speak his mind because he was getting battered before i appeared later to back him up. Maybe i was a bit too blunt but it wasn't very nice seeing one of my favourite posters here getting kicked in the head repeatedly.

I think CiCi is a lot more popular than me and rightfiully so. I'm really straight forward, CiCi had left me a few comments asking for me to help him with the abuse he was taking during "Daniel-Gate". Guy is so nice and he ended up having to speak his mind because he was getting battered before i appeared later to back him up. Maybe i was a bit too blunt but it wasn't very nice seeing one of my favourite posters here getting kicked in the head repeatedly.
Thats just not true Camo. Me, Dan, and Cob were talking to CiCi, and there was no brow beating or bullying goin on, at all. You need to unwrap that lil bit of fiction from around your head right now, Im not a bully and neither are they.

I dont need this game, I enjoy it. I like role playing characters, strategy, and banter. If I win a Survivor I know that isnt proof Im a better person in any way shape or form. Im quite in touch with reality thank you very much

Thats just not true Camo.
Cool, i'm making it up then. Never said anyone other than you was a bully btw. I don't want to keep this up but i think most would agree with me here including the poster that you mistakenly thought was agrreing with you.

Cool, i'm making it up then. Never said anyone other than you was a bully btw. I don't want to keep this up but i think most would agree with me here including the poster that you mistakenly thought was agrreing with you.
Ive never bullied CiCi in any way shape of form. If I have report me and get me banned right now. Youre drunk, and its tiresome trying to talk to one.

Oh I wondered why youi backpedaled on saying Me Dan and Cob were "bullying" CiCi, its because Dans online now and you know hed set you straight. Go ahead and ask Dan if I was, or hell ask CiCi

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I haven't been following this at all. I sent in answers for the challenge, but besides that I know haven't read anything. I guess Ill be Mr Blonde again cause why not.

Oh I wondered why youi backpedaled on saying Me Dan and Cob were "bullying" CiCi, its because Dans online now and you know hed set you straight. Go ahead and ask Dan if I was, or hell ask CiCi
Can you show me where i said Dan or Cob was bullying him? I actually didn't say you were either, just that you gave me that impression when i read through the posts.

Can you show me where i said Dan or Cob was bullying him? I actually didn't say you were either, just that you gave me that impression when i read through the posts.
You said you were rescuing CiCi from getting "ganged up on" one time, and brought it up again.

You said you were rescuing CiCi from getting "ganged up on" one time, and brought it up again.
Did you post a Dan or Cob example or did i miss it?

And no i didn't say i was rescuing CiCi, i said it was horrible watching him get ganged up on (not in the bullying sense but in the 3 against 1 sense) , i appeared later and evened the numbers a bit i didn't ever say anything like that so please quote me directly.

Also i'm cool dropping this, it was you who brought Survivor up again and i don't like there being stuff laying around against me that i haven't answered.

I PM'd CiCi. If I ever distressed him in any way he should be the one Im talking to about this. Yes your story has changed, and Im done talking about it. Amazingly I was defending Sexy this time

Obviously, because it hasn't.
Yeah Camo you originally said in Nopes game thread CiCi was getting bullied & ganged up on. Then youre saying it was just me, and now youre saying youre not sure. So yeah, your story has changed.

Yeah Camo you originally said in Nopes game thread CiCi was getting bullied & ganged up on. ZThen youre saying it was just me, and now youre saying youre not sure. So yeah, your story has changed.
Honestly i'm going to just leave it here. If you want to talk to me more about this PM me, i think this has ruined the thread enough.