Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

Just wanted to drop by to say that I'm out. I know, I know. But this whole Election theme isn't doing it for me. My sincerest apologies! Maybe next year, or whenever you guys do these.
Oh geez, I was afraid of this. Ill play Doctor Doom if you want! Im sure Dan can change the theme if this an overall downer. Btw, the role playing parts just for fun and not required.

P.S. If President Sexy wanted to recrop this pic into a better avatar, it would be the first survivor gesture that would mean something to me.
Well, you need a different picture as a source. How about this:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vic.png
Views:	877
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	26306  

Back in my day, we didn't need no role playin' in the Survivor games. We played as ourselves. Ya damn whippersnappers...

Oh geez, I was afraid of this. Ill play Doctor Doom if you want! Im sure Dan can change the theme if this an overall downer. Btw, the role playing parts just for fun and not required.
Don't change the theme on my account. There's always next time.

Oh geez, I was afraid of this. Ill play Doctor Doom if you want! Im sure Dan can change the theme if this an overall downer.
OMG - forget about him (or her - or it, since you just never know these days).

I don't even know who that is, really.

OMG - forget about him (or her - or it, since you just never know these days).

I don't even know who that is, really.
I'm a chair, you person. I feel very under valued right now.

I'm a chair, you person.
I am not at all surprised that someone on this forum thinks they're a chair.

I am not at all surprised that someone on this forum thinks they're a chair.
You only need to ask. I can't be the only one, but I can be the first to come out.

I'm expecting any minute that TONGO will come out of the closet and admit that he's gorilla poop.

Don't change the theme on my account. There's always next time.
You dont have to play a President MonnoM. Seans playing a crooked cop, hell you can play Goofy from Disney World as long as you want to play. Or play nothing at all. Fact is the past 3 winners did no role-playing whatsoever.

Back in my day, we didn't need no role playin' in the Survivor games. We played as ourselves. Ya damn whippersnappers...

I'm playing the closest man to myself

I like the theme a lot Daniel!

I like the theme a lot Daniel!
Yeah, this is absolutely the best theme to come around possibly EVER.

The idea, at least. The execution with everyone playing bizarre (Britney Spears) and fictitious presidents is very disappointing, however.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

The idea, at least. The execution with everyone playing bizarre (Britney Spears) and fictitious presidents is very disappointing, however.
I'm assuming you will quit anyways

are you trying to tell me Britney will never be president?

Maybe I'll change to Hillary Clinton so I can use a private server for my messages, also I'll be a master at deleting them

President Nixon, what do you think about wearing a Nixon Mask for an avatar? I dunno, I like the goofiness of it.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nixon Mask.png
Views:	850
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	26307  

Maybe I'll change to Hillary Clinton so I can use a private server for my messages, also I'll be a master at deleting them
Would have been funny if I was Trump and TheUsualSuspect was Hillary and I blasted him/her for that reason alone.