Have you seen pigeons in movies?

Tools    

I'm collecting pigeon appearances in movies for the Pigeon Movie Database. We need any movie from any year with at least one pigeon appearance (pigeon flocks are welcome as well).

Thanks!

I'll start your odd request off with a couple of well known ones....

Ghost Dog: The Way Of The Samurai

On The Waterfront

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Blade Runer

Pink Floyd The Wall

Predator 2

The Hunger

The Crow

Any john woo film ever.
Woo's trademark is doves, not pigeons.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love that someone said they were starting a Pigeon Movie Database and everyone just started helping them, and literally nobody asked why.
LOL. I just saw the thread and my first reaction was Why.

I love that someone said they were starting a Pigeon Movie Database and everyone just started helping them, and literally nobody asked why.
It did seem like an odd request, but people have their interests so whatever.

Obviously Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

The Pigeon Lady. 'Member her?! The homeless woman Macaulay Culkin befriends after he meets Donald Trump.

Don't you see Hannibal's face in a flock of pigeons in the titles for Hannibal?

Don't you see Hannibal's face in a flock of pigeons in the titles for Hannibal?
This one? Good pickup. I never noticed before

This one? Good pickup. I never noticed before
Yeah, on the opening titles. You just see his face for an instant.

I just thought it was broken glass that Mason cut his face with but I think you're right.

Isn't this a bizarre world? The Pigeon Movie Database. There are other Sexy Celebrities out there among us.