I just met Emily Booth(!)

Tools    

Came back from work about an hour ago. As all should know we're still having our 'Fright Fest' festival that's still going strong after a 12 films. There have been some dodgy horrors but also some absolutet gems from all over the world.

Anyways, anybody who likes cult stuff will know the gorgeous Emily Booth. She's a British lass and she's ****in gorgeous. I was up in the cinema bar today and I got to serve her!!! I saw her earlier and I couldn't stop looking. The woman is stunning. When she came to the bar I couldn't even speak properly. Anyways, yanks probably won't even know who i'm on about, but incase you don't know...

.... now you know.

OMG...not THE Emily Booth?!?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OMG...not THE Emily Booth?!?

Not sure if you're having a dig or not, but yeah, THE Emily Booth. Man, maybe I should of asked for her number..I felt like I had a chance..

Holden doesn't like women, as you can tell. But anyway...

She is gorgeous. I've probably seen her once in a movie but that's it. Ah your lucky, she is really good looking.

Holden doesn't like women, as you can tell. But anyway...

She is gorgeous. I've probably seen her once in a movie but that's it. Ah your lucky, she is really good looking.
Indeed mate. Really polite and friendly too. Plus she's obsessed with video games AND films...way too perfect if you ask me..

She was doing interviews for that Zone Horror channel.