Black Panther

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'll totally see this. Marvel has rarely let me down, and this just looks cool. I feel like the newer Marvel flicks are taking more risks and allowing their filmmakers a bit more leeway. Doctor Strange and Guardians 2 were awesome, and Thor Ragnarok looks sweet, and so does this. It's paying off to stray further from the formula and let some weirdness and sci-fi in.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Did anyone notice the Lion King Easter Egg? lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG I only just realised that was Michonne from the zombie series. Kick arse! Is this the first actor of that show to get a blocbuster?

And woooo pretty damn flexible.

Saw it today. Great flick. Definitely, put it in the top 5 MCU films.

Great characters, beautiful world & costumes, and a while predictable, but fun story.

Hey guys! I’ve been waiting impatiently for Black Panther’s release. I feel like it’ll be a unique Marvel movie, as this one seems to be more focused on the cultural aspect. Now your post is fueling my desire to watch it, since it’s been already released, but I’m not getting any free time available to go to the theaters. Bye!

Really like their technology. As it looks like the marvel is advancing in technology weapons day by day.

Any reviews?

Yes, several in the thread I just linked to twice.

You can search tagged reviews on the Reviews page. On the bottom left there's a form where you can search by any combination of film, user, and rating.