Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

Mother's Day was popular in the early 80s and is still viewed by those people who love cheesy horror. Yeah I seen it long ago. Would I watch it again? doubtful.

Granny D Goes to Washington

Short documentary, 13 ratings on IMDB. I wathced it after watching Hobo with a Shotgun for the first time, Hobo is amazing. Granny D isn't bad.

Okay, let's revive this. I'm just catching up on updating the list. It's a lot of work when people start naming 7 movies or more in a single post. So let's try limiting it by three per post. Or do you think we should do one per post?

I bet I'm the only one who's seen:

Rika (1972)

Underrated masterpiece of moe anime which had less than 5 votes on the IMDB, but sold nearly half a million tickets in Japan! Watched it 3 times, a true masterpiece of the genre of moe action. The first one is significantly weaker though. I recommended it to Harry Lime but I doubt he watched it.
Interesting, I'll check it out.

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (this will change soon, though)

Best movie here and will probably become one of the forum's favorites given it's perfectionism. But so far I guess I am the only one.
Aren't you forgetting who started this thread? I own this on DVD. And I reviewed it in our animation review thread. :P

Escaflowne: The Movie

The TV series is pretty famous though.
I've seen it, and I own it on DVD.

Also add Patlabor 1, Oshii's 1989 film which Miyazaki said was the top rented film in Japanese military bases in the 1990's.
Another one I've seen and own on DVD.

I think I saw this movie a long time ago, but I don't remember it well, so it might be time to rewatch it.

But I've never heard of this movie. It looks interesting.
The Opposite Sex is a remake of the 1940 Norma Shearer/Joan Crawford film The Women.

Very much doubt I'm the only one here to have seen any of these but don't recall anyone on here mentioning them in my time here....

Inhyeongsa (2004)

Bunhongsin (2005)

Dasepo sonyo (2006)

This is one of my favorite movies. Someone else must've seen it, but I've never seen anyone else mention it so I'll throw it out there-

Wonderland (2003)
I've seen this. In fact, I have it on dvd.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I haven't seen this movie yet, but it's been on my watchlist for years because I like both Burt Reynolds and Goldie Hawn. (It's kind of been "back-burnered" because the reviews for the movie haven't been good.)

gbgoodies sure does catch a lot of these obscure movies.

Has anyone else seen Memento Mori (1999)?

I bet I'm the only one who has seen Blue (2001).

I bet no one else has seen Don't Look for Me (2004).

Has anyone else seen Memento Mori (1999)?
Seen and own all of the Yeogo goedam quintology.